Sunday, November 23, 2014
LONDON, December 17, 2011 - Over the next decade, global demand for oil & gas is set to rapidly increase as rising populations and economic growth help to drive the industry.
LONDON, December 17, 2011 - Visiongain's latest management research "Mobile Cloud Computing Industry Outlook Report: 2011-2016" examines the market and how the ecosystem players are leveraging mobile cloud solutions to enable their strategies and business models.
LONDON, December 17, 2011 - www.visiongain.com/Report/736/Low-Cost-Handsets-Feature-Phones-and-Entry-Level-Smartphone-Report-2011-2016 Visiongain's latest research Low Cost Handsets, Feature Phones and Entry Level Smartphone Report 2011-2016 shows that feature phones will continue to dominate the telecoms market.
Enhanced Tool Suite Unlocks Application Performance on Newest Oracle Sun Systems Redwood Shores, Calif.
Oracle Database 11g and Oracle Linux Running on Cisco Unified Computing System Server Beats Competition on Performance and Price/Performance Redwood Shores, Calif.
- Oracle Unveils New Release of Oracle Tuxedo 11g
- Holiday Season Delivers A Mixed Bag of Holiday Cheer and A Tepid Job Market to Global Executives
- PICTURE THE FUTURE: International Photographer Uses Aurasma to Bring Iconic Stills to Augmented Life
- Cho Yung Tea : The Hottest Weight-Loss Product of 2011 Just got Better…
- New Traders - Manage Your Trading Risk
- Control Risks: Ukrainian Security Risks for Doing Business in 2012 are Low
- Tetragon Financial Group Limited (TFG) Announces Update on its Share Repurchase Program
- DiscountVouchers Warning Over PayPal Move Into Discounts
- Statement by the Prosecutor General of the Republic of Kazakhstan Askhat Daulbayev
- 10 Ways to Keep Your Car Safe and Running Smoothly Through Winter
- Sales of Nativity Outfits Soar as Parents Compete to Create This Year’s Best Nativity Costumes
- Global Fragrances Pvt. Ltd.’s Aromatic win at ‘ET NOW-IndiaMART Leaders of Tomorrow Awards 2011′
- Christmas Shoppers Start Bagging Their Bargains With the Right Credit Card
- Health Robotics Continues Worldwide Expansion in Denmark With 2nd Generation Robots and Novamed
- Confused.com Reveals Most Drivers Oppose Road Light Switch Off
- Travelizer.co.uk Lands in the UK
- NTT Europe Expands Global IP Network With new PoP in EvoSwitch Datacentre, Amsterdam
- Travelizer.co.uk Revs its Travel Search Engines
- Jumeirah Celebrates the Opening of Vittaveli
- Christmas Set to Leave 10 Million in the red
- Haier Ranked The #1 Global Major Appliances Brand For 3rd Consecutive Year -Euromonitor
- IntraLinks Appoints Ronald W. Hovsepian New CEO
- Park Inn by Radisson Sofia Supports the Asen Zlatarov Orphanage
- Online Sales Boom as APC Overnight Sorts Over 100,000 Parcels a Night
- TATA Interactive Systems Concluded its 6th Successful TATA Interactive Learning Disability Forum (TLDF) 2011 in Mumbai
- TV Licensing Urges Businesses to Make Sure They are Correctly Licensed Over the Festive Season
- Genome Sequencing Assists Research into Major Public Diseases in France.
- Mail.Ru Group and Crytek Sign Publishing Deal for Warface
- Delivering Effective Training to Meet Increasing Demand and Operational Complexities
- GSMA Wireless Intelligence Reports That Global Rollout of LTE Will Accelerate to 2015, but Spectrum Fragmentation Must Be Addressed
- Hospital Operating Rooms are now Optimized in Real-time With a Joint Solution From Karl Storz and Ekahau
- Europe’s Fear of the Future
- ORDNING&REDA Has Opened Four New Outlets in Less Than Two Months
- Saxo Bank Releases 10 Outrageous Predictions for 2012
- TCL Multimedia Made a Breakthrough With Its Annual LCD TV Sales Volume Exceeding 10 Million Sets
- Ranbaxy Global Consumer Healthcare & Aanjaneya Lifecare Declared Winners In "Neutraceutical Segments" & "Company Of The Year Award" Respectively at 4th Annual Pharmaceutical Leadership Awards 2011
- AHEB Investment Group In Joint Venture To Create UK Eco Park
- Tetragon Financial Group Limited (TFG) Monthly Update for November 2011
- Ballast Nedam Negotiates Sale of Recreation Resort in Canada
- ThromboGenics and BioInvent Complete Enrollment of Phase IIb Trial With TB-402 Ahead of Schedule
- New Roche Screening Test for Abacavir Hypersensitivity Available in Europe
- Air China Launches Direct Rotations Beijing Lhasa
- 10 Million Copies Of ‘Game of the Year’ Winner The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Shipped
- Protecting Cyber Space: Achieving Effective Cross Border Information Exchange Between "Digital Fire-brigades"
- ActionCOACH Ranked 87 in Entrepreneur Magazine’s Franchise 500