Workforce Management / Human Resources
LOS ANGELES, December 16, 2011 - Holiday parties, gift giving and a time of cheer are sledding into a snow ball of low job satisfaction and bonus anxiety at global organizations this holiday season, according to an executive survey by Korn/Ferry International (NYSE: KFY), a premier global provider of talent management solutions. According to the survey, 55 percent of executives are attending their office holiday party, up four percent from last year and up 14 percent from two years ago. Despite a still tenuous economic environment, holiday parties have bounced back from the Great Recession, as organizations look to corporate festiveness to increase morale amid challenging market conditions.
CHICAGO and GLASGOW, Scotland, December 15, 2011 - - Market demand spurs award-winning CRM provider to recruit new hires and broaden its presence around the world Sword Ciboodle, a global provider of customer engagement solutions, today announced that in response to tremendous customer interest and market demand the company will enter 2012 with plans for double digit growth in staff across its regional locations around the world.As part of this growth, the company plans to double its North American operations, hiring project managers, business analysts and technical architects to meet the increasing demand for its software in the region.
LONDON, December 14, 2011 - Christmas party season is in full swing, but only 31% of office workers actually look forward to the big night, according to a recent survey by leading office design company Maris Interiors.
BLACKPOOL, England, December 14, 2011 - The number of UK contractors and other self-employed workers has reached record levels, according to newly released employment figures from the Official of National Statistics.
CAMBRIDGE, England and SAN FRANCISCO, December 13, 2011 - Autonomy Corporation, an HP Company, today announced that it has been positioned by Gartner, Inc.
- Research Reveals Significant Earnings Gap Between Directors of Smaller Companies and Large Organisations
- Bersin & Associates’ New Research Finds U.K. Talent Acquisition Spending Rose Six Percent in 2011
- Agile-1 Named 2011 Top Performer in VMS/MSP and Overall in VMS
- Equipos Extends Network of Coric Trained Partners and Consultants to Boost Global Delivery Network
- reed.co.uk Invites Public to Vote for First-Time Directors’ TV Ads
- Upstream Gamifies its HR with Online Challenge for Marketing Campaign Manager Recruits
- The Hertz Corporation Wins Awards For Human Resources Programs
- Ketchum Pleon and Its Clients Win Three European Excellence Awards
- Oscar Fernndez Appointed General Manager of Adfonic for Spain, Portugal and Latin America
- IT Support Provider Network London Acquires New Enterprise Helpdesk To Enhance Customer Service Experience
- Hays Procurement and CIPS Partner to Deliver Dedicated Recruitment Services
- End-Users Driving Enterprise IT Decisions, According to CIO Connect Research
- The College of Direct Support (CDS) is Pleased to Learn of the Approval of The National Alliance for Direct Support Professionals (NADSP) Competency Set on the Department of Labor Competency Model
- New Study Reveals ‘Sustainable Generation’ of Future Business Leaders
- Vadarmoss Automates Recruitment Process and Enhances Invoice Management With Integration of Staffing Solutions Software, Bond Adapt, and Drag&Tag
- Park Inn by Radisson Bedford Celebrates 100 Years of Employee Service
- Britain Losing the Battle for Talent
- Ketchum Pleon Brings in Healthcare Digital Strategist Andrew Lamb to Further Evolve Agency's Award-Winning Work
- HSE Backs UKTFA Guidance to Deal with Timber Frame Construction Site Fires
- CORRECTION - UK Timber Frame Association: HSE Backs UKTFA Guidance to Deal with Timber Frame Construction Site Fires
- Hays Reveals UK Procurement Job Vacancies Rise by a Third in the Past Year
- Global Business Events Company GDS International to Expand its Cardiff Office in 2012
- Ketchum Pleon Names New European Technology Head
- Alan Brighton Teaches Time Management at Business Excellence Forum
- Actelion Pharmaceuticals Takes to the Cloud with Global Deployment of Veeva CRM and iRep
- A New Book by Carey Falter, Enron Employees Ten Years Later an Inspiring Tale of Deceit, Loss, and Bouncing Back
- SonicWALL Launches Mobile Connect App for iOS
- Access Legal Helps to Launch New Pro Bono Law Clinic
- Focus on Short Term Cost Cutting Sets Process Improvement up for Failure, Finds Global Survey
- Craving Innovation, Creativity and the Digital Revolution? Look to the Charity and Fundraising Sector, Advise Guardian Jobs
- All-new reed.co.uk Unveiled
- Best of MSMEs Awarded at ET NOW-IndiaMART Leaders of Tomorrow Awards 2011 Ceremony
- Two Highly Respected Industry Reports Recognise Nigel Wright Recruitment as a Leading Provider of Recruitment and Executive Search Services
- Hays Reveals Research Into Why Small Businesses Lose Talented Employees
- Trade Unions say no to Austerity With Actions Across Europe 30 November