CANTON, Massachusetts, December 15, 2011 - - Opening in Xi'An, China marks milestone in Dunkin' Donuts' worldwide growth; -Dunkin' Donuts also celebrates additional new restaurant openings this month around the world, including locations in Bogota, Colombia; Riyadh, Saudi Arabia; and Kingsland, Ga.
LONDON, December 14, 2011 - - Local neighbourhood restaurants trump the list toptable reveals today their diners' top 50 Italian restaurants across the UK for 2011.
LONDON, December 13, 2011 - The acclaimed chef and restaurateur, Tom Aikens, has chosen to adopt OpenTable, the world's leading provider of reservation and guest management solutions for restaurants, at his eponymous Michelin starred flagship Chelsea restaurant when it re-opens on January 12 after a three month refurbishment.
LONDON, December 12, 2011 - -toptableresearch reveals Brits spend over 2 working days planning and delivering their perfect Christmas celebration- British families are spending less time with each other and more in the kitchen and supermarket, according to a Christmas survey* by the leading online consumer destination for restaurant bookings in the UK, toptable.com.
LONDON, December 12, 2011 - 12 per cent increase in female-run start-ups this year Female owned businesses now account for 37 per cent of all UK start-ups More women than ever are choosing to work for themselves, according to new data from Simply Business, the UK's largest online business insurance broker.
- Sara Lee to buy Dutch caf Store Leader CoffeeCompany
- The Grosvenor Hotel Goes Back to Its Roots With Victorian Themed Cocktails
- Dean & DeLuca Comes to Singapore
- Bennigan’s Launches Mideast Expansion Drive
- The First Edenred Investor Day Poised to Conquer 2012
- Topping the List for Corporate Lifestyle
- Maris Interiors Design and Fit-Out Remarkable New Azerbaijani Restaurant BAKU
- /K I L L K I L L K I L L — Maris Interiors LLP: Maris Interiors Design and Fit-Out Remarkable New Azerbaijani Restaurant BAKU/
- Merisant Aims for Leadership Position in Europe with the Launch of its Stevia-Based Sweetener Canderel Green(R) Following EU Approval
- A Master Class in Backing Britain
- Monkeys, Millipedes and Little Bears on the New Healthy Children’s Menu at Mvenpick Hotels & Resorts
- Technomic Identifies Six U.K. Foodservice Trends for 2012
- Golden Chick Franchise Hatches Global Expansion
- Guoman’s Royal Horseguards Hotel to Host Bonfire Night Tea
- Rezidor Announces 4-course Dining Event at Radisson Blu Balmoral Hotel
- Paid to be in the Pub … Is This the Best Job in the World?
- New toptable Mobile Apps Unveiled
- Thistle’s Parc Hotel Welcomes Award Winning Chef Iain Inman
- Edenred: Sustained Growth in the Third Quarter
- The Artisan Cooperative Delivers to London
- Top Chefs and Key Figures From the Hospitality Industry are Welcomed to London by Millennium & Copthorne Hotels
- Guinness World Records Awards At.mosphere as ‘Highest Restaurant From Ground Level’
- Chanticleer Holdings Buys Out SG Shaw Foods from Hooters South Africa Joint Venture
- The Indian Food & Beverage Market to Touch US$330 Billion by 2015
- Guoman Hotels Joins London Restaurant Festival Celebrations
- Mandarin Oriental, Paris Makes a Stunning Debut With a Star Studded Gala Opening Party
- toptable Tops 12 Million Seated Diners in the UK
- SecondServing.com: a Discounting Utility Website to Help Restaurants Launched by Vinfotech
- New Mayfair Restaurant THIRTY SIX by Nigel Mendham now Open
- Edenred: Strong Organic Growth in First-half EBIT, Up 12.1%
- Tavern on the Green Intellectual Property Rights to be Sold at Auction; Stalking Horse Bidder Signed for $1.3 Million
- Creating a Customer-Centric Community in the UAE
- Travelzoo Sells One Millionth Local Deal
- Little Chef Launches New Concept with MICROS RES and mymicros.net
- Food and Beverage Industry Failing to Grasp Social Media Potential