LONDON, December 17, 2011 - Over the next decade, global demand for oil & gas is set to rapidly increase as rising populations and economic growth help to drive the industry.
WILMINGTON, Delaware, December 15, 2011 - Effective Feb.
LONDON, December 15, 2011 - Thames Water have amended their Water Resources Management Plan to reflect recommendations from the Summer 2010 public enquiry.
KYIV, Ukraine, December 15, 2011 - Ukrainian agriculture, fuel and energy complex, financial services, and production of consumer goods will become the most appealing sectors of national economy for foreign investments in 2012.
NEUCHTEL, Switzerland, December 15, 2011 - 3rdAnnual ReaxysPhD Prizelaunched to award original and innovative research in organic, organometallic and inorganic chemistry Reaxys, a leading workflow solution that provides extensive information on chemical compounds, related physical and pharmacological properties, today announced the launch of the 3rd Annual Reaxys PhD Prize.
- Waleed Ahmed, Hult International Business School Student Attracts Worldwide Acclaim after Inventing a Solar Energy iPhone Case
- Endeavour Terminates Acquisition of Pennsylvania Marcellus Shale Assets
- Enovos Luxembourg S.A. is Investing in the Construction of its Second Wind Farm in France
- MultiDimension Debuts the World’s First High-Precision TMR Linear Magnetic Field Sensors
- Elsevier and Federation of Biochemical Societies Launch New Journal: FEBS Open Bio
- FlexEnergy, Developer of Lowest Emission Turbines, Announces First Commercial Order for New Flex Turbine MT250 EX to Gammel Engineering
- Maurel & Prom - Distribution of Maurel & Prom Nigeria’s shares to Maurel & Prom Shareholders and Listing of Maurel & Prom Nigeria on the Regulated Market of NYSE Euronext in Paris
- V60 Plug-in Hybrid - Volvos Most Advanced Car Ever on Sale 2012 at a Price of EUR 57,000
- Gas Turbine Production Market Growth, as Europe’s Demand for Gas Powered Generation Increases
- MB Aerospace Holdings Ltd Acquires US-Based Gentz Industries
- Azure Dynamics’ Transit Connect Electric Rated # 3 On EPA Top 10 Fuel-Efficient List for 2012
- EU Chemicals Sector Growth to Resume Next Year, Follows Long-Term Trend in 2011
- Update from LUBREK: British Petroleum Americas’ and Castrol Mexico’s top Executives Face Criminal Investigation for Possible Fraud in Mexico
- Aleris to Add Capability for Production of Lightweight Aluminum-Lithium Alloys
- IDFC Member Banks Pledge Support to the Green Climate Fund
- Mountain Province Diamonds Announces Progress at the Gahcho Ku Project and Kennady North Project
- CAS and InfoChem Enter Into Long Term Collaboration in ChemInformatics
- Small Hydropower Market Reaches 13.34 Billion Dollars in 2011 According to New Visiongain Report
- South Africa Department of Energy Awards Large-Scale Solar Projects to Consortium of SolarReserve, Kensani and Intikon
- "Heavy oil Capital Expenditure to Reach $27.5bn in 2011" says new visiongain Report
- 129 New Jobs Means Free Solar Panels Will Still be Free for 25 Years
- Senior Level Experts to Meet at GDS International’s Next Generation Oil & Gas US Summit to Discuss Pressing Matters for the Industry
- GDS International's Next Generation Oil & Gas Africa 2012 to be the Most Well-Attended Meeting of Leading Oil & Gas Executives in Africa
- Paris to Host Inaugural "New Cities Summit" in May 2012
- Far East Energy Announces Update Conference Call
- Successful Private Placement With UBS Bank for JOHNSEN OIL
- Newmont Provides Details on Conga’s Environmental Impact Assessment
- Magna Provides Additional Voting Information from 2011 Annual Meeting of Shareholders
- Himark Licenses its Integrated bioRefinery Patent and its Patent-Pending Enhanced Ethanol Production Technology to Western Plains Energy LLC for a Value of $15,000,000.00
- ENN Affirms Commitment to Tackling Global Climate Issues through Transnational Cooperation
- BASF Added to Dow Jones Islamic Market (DJIM) Index, Signifying Product Compliance with Shari’ah Law
- ReportsnReports - Global and China Carbon Fiber Industry 2011 - 2015 Market Research Report
- ResearchMoz: Energy Harvesting Market Shares, Strategies, and Forecasts, Worldwide, Nanotechnology, 2012 to 2018
- Business Monitor International Reveals Risks of Unconventional Oil Going Global
- Mainstream Renewable Power Led Consortium Awarded Preferred Bidder Status to Deliver 238MW of Wind and Solar Projects Into Commercial Operation in South Africa by 2014