LONDON, December 17, 2011 - Over the next decade, global demand for oil & gas is set to rapidly increase as rising populations and economic growth help to drive the industry.
KYIV, Ukraine, December 15, 2011 - Ukrainian agriculture, fuel and energy complex, financial services, and production of consumer goods will become the most appealing sectors of national economy for foreign investments in 2012.
HOUSTON, December 14, 2011 - Endeavour International Corporation (NYSE: END) (LSE: ENDV) announced today that it has terminated purchase and sale agreements with SM Energy Company (NYSE:SM) and certain other minority owners to acquire leasehold, producing interests, a pipeline and related facilities in the Marcellus Shale in north central Pennsylvania.
IRVINE, California, December 14, 2011 - - Flex Turbine™ MT250 EX Offers Unprecedented Customer Flexibility to Use Heat Directly Derived from Biomass Combustion for Power Generation Today, FlexEnergy Inc (www.flexenergy.com), an energy technology company based in Irvine, California, announced the first commercial order of its Flex Turbine™MT250 EX to Gammel Engineering GmbH, a German leader in heating plants, combined heat and power plants, district heating, industrial plants and building services.
PARIS, December 14, 2011 - - Indicative reference value - Tax implications of the distribution - Implementation of a liquidity contract Pursuant to the resolutions voted by Maurel & Prom shareholders at the shareholders' meeting on 12December 2011, the admission to trading on the regulated market of NYSE Euronext in Paris and first listing of Maurel & Prom Nigeria shares will take place tomorrow, on 15 December 2011.
- MB Aerospace Holdings Ltd Acquires US-Based Gentz Industries
- Update from LUBREK: British Petroleum Americas’ and Castrol Mexico’s top Executives Face Criminal Investigation for Possible Fraud in Mexico
- South Africa Department of Energy Awards Large-Scale Solar Projects to Consortium of SolarReserve, Kensani and Intikon
- "Heavy oil Capital Expenditure to Reach $27.5bn in 2011" says new visiongain Report
- Senior Level Experts to Meet at GDS International’s Next Generation Oil & Gas US Summit to Discuss Pressing Matters for the Industry
- GDS International's Next Generation Oil & Gas Africa 2012 to be the Most Well-Attended Meeting of Leading Oil & Gas Executives in Africa
- Successful Private Placement With UBS Bank for JOHNSEN OIL
- Himark Licenses its Integrated bioRefinery Patent and its Patent-Pending Enhanced Ethanol Production Technology to Western Plains Energy LLC for a Value of $15,000,000.00
- ENN Affirms Commitment to Tackling Global Climate Issues through Transnational Cooperation
- Business Monitor International Reveals Risks of Unconventional Oil Going Global
- Deloitte Report Examines the Future of Oil and Gas in the Middle East and Beyond
- China Sunergy Announces ADS Ratio Change
- Oil & Gas Contract Experts Gathering at IQPC’s 9th Annual Contract Risk Management Summit
- TRACE Releases Report on Bribe Demands in the United States
- BNK Petroleum Inc. Announces German Fractured Carbonate Project
- Far East Energy Announces Bank Financing for 2012 Development Programs
- Crescent Point Announces a $1.1 Billion Capital Expenditures Budget for 2012 and an Upwardly Revised Capital Budget and Guidance for 2011
- Xodus Group Secures $1 Million Worth of Contracts in Gulf of Mexico
- Saxon Announces Acquisition of Schlumberger Rig Management Group Business
- What is the Future for Small and Mid-Scale LNG in Southeast Asia?
- Fram Exploration Provides an Update of South Greene Development
- AUO Accomplishes South Africa’s First 1.2 MW Solar Project
- China Sunergy Holds Vienna Event to Showcase Quasar and Bi-Facial Modules with Major European Customers
- German Buildings Receive EUR 1.5 Billion Energy Efficiency Makeover
- Brazil’s Petrobras Wins "Company" and "Producer of the Year" Honors at Platts Global Energy Awards as "CEO" Goes to Dow Chemical’s Liveris
- Trilliant Opens the Market for UK Smart Meter Roll-out
- ShawCor Secures Pipe Coating Contract for the Barzan Project in the Arabian Gulf
- Swedish Know-how on Managing Spent Nuclear Fuel Being Exported
- Less Pollution, More Efficient — District Energy, the Next Big Thing in China
- CNPV Formalises Their Positive Tolerance Gains for Solar PV Modules
- ET Solar Supplies 2.56MW of Transparent and Frameless Modules to French Green House Project
- ET Solar Announces Grid Connection of a 5MW PV Power Plant in Germany
- Manas Petroleum Corporation to Present at the Visor Capital Central Asian Conference & at Luncheon Event
- DHL Appoints Chizoba Nnamchi to Lead Central Africa
- Towering Achievements as Real Estate Cleans up