DENVER, December 8, 2011 - Newmont Mining Corporation (NYSE: NEM) today provided additional details on the Conga project's Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA), which was approved in October 2010.
AURORA, Ontario, December 7, 2011 - Magna International Inc.
VANCOUVER, Canada, December 6, 2011 - Shares Outstanding: 45,415,100 Kootenay Gold Inc.
LONDON, November 30, 2011 - The Royal Mint has announced that two British students have had the honour of designing the official UK coins to celebrate the London 2012 Olympic and Paralympic Games.
TORONTO, November 29, 2011 - - Intersects 213.0m @ 1.38g/t gold, including 6.0m @ 11.27g/t gold - TSX: VTR Volta Resources Inc.
- Enjoy a Huge Saving on Pandora ‘My First Bracelet’ at the Jewel Hut
- AuRico Gold Inc. Issues Fundamental Change Notice and Offer to Purchase to Holders of Its 3.50% Convertible Senior Notes due 2016
- AuRico Achieves Major Milestone at Young-Davidson
- Gold Demand Up 6% in Third Quarter 2011
- Golden Dawn Minerals Extends Deadwood Gold-Copper and Polymetallic Zone, Greenwood Mining District, British Columbia, Canada
- The Diamond Debate: Industry Unites for First Time to Define ‘Famous Diamonds’
- Johnson Matthey Launches Platinum 2011 Interim Review
- AuRico Reports Record Earnings for Q3 2011
- Silver Wheaton Announces Dividend Triples in Current Quarter Based on New Dividend Policy Linked to Operating Cash Flows
- Silver Wheaton Revenues and Operating Cash Flows Double in the Third Quarter
- AuRico Gold Announces Intention to Delist Shares of Northgate Minerals Corporation From the NYSE Amex
- Anglo American Agree 40% Acquisition in De Beers - Video Interview
- Update on Conditions Relating to the Scheme
- Gold or Silver? Oil or Gas? Which Commodity Will Perform Better?
- Nubian Completes Acquisition of Nine Properties in Nevada, Montana, New Mexico and Idaho, USA
- AuRico Gold Completes Acquisition of Northgate Minerals Corporation
- Volta Resources Hires Alexandru Arhire as Vice President, Operations
- Mountain Province Diamonds Announces Completion of Kennady North and Gahcho Ku Airborne Gravity Survey
- AuRico Gold’s Acquisition of Northgate Minerals Receives Overwhelming Support of Shareholders
- Volta Extends Gold Mineralization at its Nassara Gold Prospect in Southwestern Burkina Faso
- AuRico Gold Reports New Drill Results Including 23.6 metres grading 3.96 g/t Gold Equivalent at the Dolores Vein at the El Cubo Mine
- Investing in African Mining Indaba and South African Airways Announce Strategic Partnership for the 2012 Annual Event
- Volta Resources Drills 121.15m @ 2.10 g/t Gold at its Kiaka Gold Project in Burkina Faso
- OANDA Introduces More Gold and Silver Cross Pairs
- Silver Wheaton to Release Third Quarter 2011 Results on November 9th
- Guyana Goldfields Inc. Signs Memorandum of Understanding for the Mineral Agreement with the Government of Guyana; Mining License to be Issued Within 45 Days
- Promontorio Drilling Intercepts 47 Meters of 214.2 gpt Silver Equivalent (84.47 gpt Ag, 3.04% Pb+Zn) and 54 Meters of 197 gpt Silver Equivalent (91.98 gpt Ag, 2.47% Pb+Zn) in Northeast Zone, 700 Meters Outside of Current 43-101 Resource
- Nubian and Global Strike Further Gold at Excelsior
- Kootenay Initiates Geotechnical, Hydrogeologic, Environmental Baseline and Metallurgical Studies to Accelerate Development of Promontorio Silver Project
- Four UK Counties Spending Average of Over 2k on Engagement Rings
- Duluth Metals Announces Twin Metals Minnesota Contract With Bechtel for Project Prefeasibility Study
- Volta Commences 5,300m Drilling Program at its Toulfe Prospect, Titao Gold Project, in Northwestern Burkina Faso
- Brits Hoard Antiques, Gold and Rare Objects as Recession Continues to Bite
- Volta Resources Announces Commencement of a Pre-Feasibility Study for its Kiaka Gold Project
- Capstone Appoints Santo Domingo General Manager and Awards EIS Contract