LONDON, December 17, 2011 - www.visiongain.com/Report/736/Low-Cost-Handsets-Feature-Phones-and-Entry-Level-Smartphone-Report-2011-2016 Visiongain's latest research Low Cost Handsets, Feature Phones and Entry Level Smartphone Report 2011-2016 shows that feature phones will continue to dominate the telecoms market.
LONDON, December 17, 2011 - Visiongain's latest management research "Mobile Cloud Computing Industry Outlook Report: 2011-2016" examines the market and how the ecosystem players are leveraging mobile cloud solutions to enable their strategies and business models.
Enhanced Tool Suite Unlocks Application Performance on Newest Oracle Sun Systems Redwood Shores, Calif.
Oracle Database 11g and Oracle Linux Running on Cisco Unified Computing System Server Beats Competition on Performance and Price/Performance Redwood Shores, Calif.
New Features and Optimized Integration with Oracle Exalogic Elastic Cloud Dramatically Increase Existing Application Performance; Accelerate and Simplify Migration and Modernization of Mainframe Applications Redwood Shores, CA December 16, 2011News Facts Oracle today announced a new release of Oracle Tuxedo 11g (www.oracle.com/us/products/middleware/tuxedo/index.html) , the industry's #1 application server for C/C++, COBOL, and dynamic languages.
- TCL Multimedia Made a Breakthrough With Its Annual LCD TV Sales Volume Exceeding 10 Million Sets
- ORDNING&REDA Has Opened Four New Outlets in Less Than Two Months
- GSMA Wireless Intelligence Reports That Global Rollout of LTE Will Accelerate to 2015, but Spectrum Fragmentation Must Be Addressed
- Mail.Ru Group and Crytek Sign Publishing Deal for Warface
- TATA Interactive Systems Concluded its 6th Successful TATA Interactive Learning Disability Forum (TLDF) 2011 in Mumbai
- Online Sales Boom as APC Overnight Sorts Over 100,000 Parcels a Night
- IntraLinks Appoints Ronald W. Hovsepian New CEO
- Haier Ranked The #1 Global Major Appliances Brand For 3rd Consecutive Year -Euromonitor
- Travelizer.co.uk Revs its Travel Search Engines
- NTT Europe Expands Global IP Network With new PoP in EvoSwitch Datacentre, Amsterdam
- Travelizer.co.uk Lands in the UK
- Confused.com Reveals Most Drivers Oppose Road Light Switch Off
- Christmas Shoppers Start Bagging Their Bargains With the Right Credit Card
- DiscountVouchers Warning Over PayPal Move Into Discounts
- Control Risks: Ukrainian Security Risks for Doing Business in 2012 are Low
- PICTURE THE FUTURE: International Photographer Uses Aurasma to Bring Iconic Stills to Augmented Life
- Global Group-Buying Firm Dealised Names London-based SVP
- Leading Travel Management Company Egencia Acquires Self Booking Tool Provider Traveldoo
- 12.3 Million Pets Remain Uninsured
- Macronix’s Serial Flash to be Used with Freescale’s Qorivva(TM) MPC5645S Microcontroller for Automotive Dashboard Display
- Vantage FX Launches Forex Trading App for iPhone
- Holiday Hypermarket: Brits Don’t Care Where They Go on Holiday, as Long as it’s Cheap
- Groundbreaking New Children’s App
- Mid-tier IT Firms Need to Specialize, Says Sanjay Viswanathan, CEO of Sonata Software
- INetU Achieves Worldwide PCI Certification in the Cloud for E-Commerce
- ResearchMoz: Global Small and Medium Scale LNG Industry Outlook to 2015
- Strong Start to Christmas Trading Across Europe Defies Economic Gloom, Says TradeDoubler
- AppNexus Deepens Investment In The United Kingdom With Hire of Digital Media Pioneer Nigel Gilbert
- Travel Experiences Specialist isango! Launches a new Theme Park Tickets Business: Love Orlando Tickets
- Burton Launches Mobile Site
- CORRECTION - TradeDoubler: Strong Start to Christmas Trading Across Europe Defies Economic Gloom, Says TradeDoubler
- The True Leaders of Lab Informatics Gather to Set the Direction of the Industry
- Black Hat Abu Dhabi Closes Second Year With Heightened Awareness on Cybercrimes and Mobile Security Vulnerabilities
- QUENTIQ Names Mark B Hoffman, Former CEO of Sybase and Commerce One, President and CEO of the Newly Founded QUENTIQ Americas, Inc.
- Global M&A Survey: Cross-border M&A Shifting Focus Towards Emerging Markets