GENEVA, December 14, 2011 - In order to protect its ability to use its brands and key trade marks on the packaging of tobacco products sold in Australia, Japan Tobacco International (JTI) has initiated a legal challenge against the Commonwealth of Australia today.
GENEVA, December 13, 2011 - Number of donated tablets doubled to around 50 millionper year Merck Serono, a division of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany, today announced its intention to further boost its efforts in the fight against the tropical disease schistosomiasis and to continue until the disease has been officially eliminated in Africa.
GENEVA, December 8, 2011 - Choice of Paris follows lengthy selection process involving cities in Asia, Europe and the Middle East 800-1000 global thought leaders, mayors, leading CEOs and representative of civil society to participate Paris Mayor Bertrand Delano: "On behalf of Paris, I'm pleased to welcome this important summit which will enable all stakeholders involved in urbanization to examine the future of the world's cities." The New Cities Foundation (www.newcitiesfoundation.org) has selected Paris to host the inaugural New Cities Summit from May 14th- 16th2012.
GENEVA, November 30, 2011 - Winning idea highlights need for innovative solutions for people living with multiple sclerosis Merck Serono, a division of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany, today announced Brian Light of Toronto, Canada as the overall winner of the "Real MS: Your Innovation" campaign, a global design competition that challenged the multiple sclerosis (MS) community to submit unique and innovative ideas to help people overcome the daily challenges of life with MS.
GENEVA, November 30, 2011 - 2011 was the year of black swans - those highly improbable occurrences that turn the world economy on its head.
- Eurartesim (dihydroartemisinin-piperaquine) ACT to Combat Malaria Receives Marketing Authorization From EMA
- OnAir Selected by Inmarsat as Global Xpress Distribution Partner
- Agreement to Acquire Arkema’s Vinyl Products Division
- Merck Serono: CHMP Gives Positive Opinion for Extended Indication for Rebif to Treat Patients With Early Signs of Multiple Sclerosis
- Merck Serono to Mark World Diabetes Day
- WISeKey Announces its Project to Deploy Digital Identity Based Mobile Payments in India at the India Economic Summit
- Merck Serono and Ablynx Expand Their Partnership Into Osteoarthritis
- Internet Now Available in Majority of World’s Major Subway Systems
- Electronic Cigarettes Deliver as Much Nicotine as Tobacco Cigarettes
- International Labour Organization (ILO) Says World Heading for a new and Deeper Jobs Recession, Warns of More Social Unrest
- ITU Telecom World 2011 Sets New Paradigm for Top-Level Networking, Knowledge-Sharing - High-Level Dialogue on Broadband Culminates in ‘Manifesto for Change’
- WISeKey Supports the Swiss Government Initiative for a More Secure Internet at ITU Telecom World 2011
- WISeKey Showcases WISePhone Secure Phone Encrypted Voice Solution for Blackberry, iPhone and Android at ITU Telecom World 2011
- WISeKey Showcases WISeID Digital Identity App at ITU Telecom World, Bringing Encrypted Messaging to Everyday Communication Tools, Including Facebook
- Merck Serono Launches easypod Connect in Europe
- Merck Serono Returns Rights for Safinamide to Newron
- Adeya Chooses ITU Telecom World for New Technology Announcement
- Four Finalists of Global Design Competition Highlight Need for Innovative Solutions for Living Better with Multiple Sclerosis
- WISeKey Announces Extended Partnership With Hublot After a Successful Deployment of its Brand Protection Solution
- Baume & Mercier Turns the Hampton Collection Into an Event
- High-Tech Bridge Joins OWASP as Supporter Organization
- Earth Council Geneva Nominates Dr. Giovanni Eduardo Picone as a new Board Member
- Baume & Mercier Unveils the Teaser for the New Hampton Film
- Mercuria US Coal Financing and Investment
- Merck Serono and Ono Pharmaceutical Form Collaborations to Develop Oral Multiple Sclerosis Drug and Cancer Immunotherapy
- Merck Serono Announces About 30,000 Patients Treated With easypod, First Electronic Growth Hormone Injection Device
- Merck Serono Supports Cancer Patients in the Lake Geneva Area
- Merck Serono Acquires Rights to PI-2301 Program for Multiple Sclerosis
- Merck Serono Joins the Fondation Pour Genve in Honoring the Research Achieved by Professor Denis Duboule
- WAIPA World Investment Conference: Evident Shifts in Global Economic Power
- Merck Serono and F-Star to Collaborate in the Discovery and Development of Novel Targeted Biologics
- Merck Serono Announces Creation of Oncology Chair in Partnership with EPFL
- High-Tech Bridge is Information Security Partner and Exhibitor at Invest’11 Forum in Geneva
- Union Bancaire Prive to Acquire ABN AMRO Bank (Switzerland) AG
- New Holistic Airline Safety Ranking