Socially Responsible Investing
MUNICH, NEW YORK, and DOHA, Qatar, December 12, 2011 - First "Intercultural Innovation Award" at UN's 4th Alliance of Civilizations Forum in Doha The "BMW Group Award for Intercultural Innovation in cooperation with the Alliance of Civilizations under the auspices of the UN" was bestowed upon ten initiatives from around the world at the fourth UN Alliance of Civilizations Forum on December 12.
PARIS, November 29, 2011 - On Wednesday 30 November, public sector workers will protest austerity measures in more than 25 European countries, following a call for action by the European Federation of Public Service Unions.
HALIFAX, Nova Scotia, September 29, 2011 - The search is on for the world's best clean technology start-ups, and the goal is to bring them to Nova Scotia.
SINGAPORE, September 7, 2011 - Volunteers Reach Out to Over 13,000 Beneficiaries in the Middle East and North Africa DHL, part of Deutsche Post DHL, the world's leading postal and logistics group, is rolling out Global Volunteer Day 2011.
LONDON, August 22, 2011 - Trimega Laboratories, the leading hair alcohol and drug testing company, is proud to announce that it will be the principal sponsor of the inaugural Family Law Awards.
- Ministry of Science & Technology, Govt. of India to Drive e-Health Innovations - 2,69 Billion Rupees Sanctioned for Health Sector!
- C40 and World Bank Form Groundbreaking Climate Change Action Partnership
- A Better Way of Doing Business
- Nippon Foundation's Fundraising Efforts on Web, Calling Out for Support in 15 Different Languages
- Klaus J. Jacobs Research Prize 2011 - Nominations Have Begun
- Establishes the BMO Financial Group Isaac Newton Chair in Theoretical Physics at Perimeter Institute
- World-Check Celebrates 10 Years at the Forefront of International Risk Intelligence
- Trading Revenues to Benefit Emerging Markets Charities
- Teachers Assurance Ethical Fund gets a Birthday Make-over
- International Advisory Board to Support Industry Initiative Dii
- CtW Investment Group Calls on Tesco Director to Address U.S. Pay and Performance Failures at Friday's AGM
- Magna Intends to Provide Additional Disclosure Regarding Proposed Transaction
- Ten Million Flex-Fuel Vehicles in Brazil a Milestone that Deserves Global Dissemination by Automakers
- Britain's First Urban Co-Operative Pub is Launched Today as a New Report Shows That Pub Closures Have Accelerated to One Every Three Hours
- Frost & Sullivan: Electric Vehicles Voice of the Consumer - What is the Potential for Electric Vehicles Within Business Fleets in Europe?
- Rogers Estate Coffees Launches “Buy One, Get One Free” Promotion for Award-Winning, “Fairly Traded” Organic Coffee Range
- /C O R R E C T I O N — Rogers Estate Coffees/
- LeapFrog Raises US$44 Million for World’s First Microinsurance Fund