HAMBURG, Germany, November 14, 2011 - DERMALOG Identification Systems GmbH is Germany's largest biometrics manufacturer, and has set a new world record in the identification of fingerprints.
SAN JOSE, California, October 19, 2011 - Process automation specialist Endress+Hauser has acquired a stake in Finesse Solutions, a US company that develops, produces and distributes sensors, hardware and software for bioprocess engineering.
CRANBURY, New Jersey, September 1, 2011 - Systech International, the recognized global leader in Serialization, and Zetes, a leading European system integrator and provider of innovative supply chain, identification and mobility solutions and services, today announced their partnership.
DALLAS, August 22, 2011 - ReportsnReportsannounces it will carry Market Research Reports on Biochips Market, Nuclear Medicine Market, Medical Imaging Markets (Image-Guided Surgery)in its store A.
DALLAS, June 23, 2011 - According to a new market research report, " Global Touchless Sensing and Gesture Recognition Market (2010 - 2015)", published by MarketsandMarkets (www.marketsandmarkets.com), the total touchless sensing market is expected to reach $3656.8 million by 2015 at a CAGR of 27.6% and the gesture recognition market is expected to reach $625 million by 2015 at a CAGR of 25.6% Browse 34 tables and in-depth TOC on Global Touchless Sensing and Gesture Recognition Market.
- European Researchers’ Night: Wearables, Media Opera, Biometrics
- NextGen Sciences Launches Multiplex Protein Plasma Biomarker Assay for Breast Cancer
- WISeKey Appoints Dr. Adrienne Corboud Fumagalli, EPFL Vice President for Innovation and Technology Transfer, to its Advisory Committee
- CIC Chooses MGS as Exclusive Reseller to Achieve eSignature Growth Objective in the Middle East
- New Drugs & Alcohol Advisory Board Established
- Abbott Presents Data Exploring Relationship of Physical Function to Inflammation and Structural Damage in RA
- General Manifolds LLC Announces Issuance of US Patent in Computational Neuroscience
- Almac has Successful MHRA Inspection at its Clinical Services UK Site
- Frost & Sullivan Honours Fingerprint Cards AB with Product Line Strategy Award
- Stroz Friedberg Amplifying Growth with US$115MM New Mountain Capital Investment
- Frost & Sullivan Award Underlines IrisGuard's Product Quality Leadership
- New Report - Bioinformatics Market - Advanced Technologies, Global Forecast and Winning Imperatives (2009 - 2014) By MarketsandMarkets
- Pioneering Use of Mobile Technology to Conduct Clinical Trials in Emerging Economies
- De La Rue Provides Second-Generation ePassport for Malta
- Global Rainmakers Partners with Hacousto for Launch of Their Premium Security Division
- Company To Help Highlight Innovative Academic Work in Biometrics
- INTUNIV(TM) - Shire Files Suit Against Actavis Elizabeth LLC and Actavis Inc.
- Health Robotics' i.v.STATION Certified as the Only Robot to Comply with Security Guidelines for Controlled Substances
- Highlights Public Safety Communications and Information Management Capabilities
- Both Companies Foresee an Increase in Demand for the new Generations of Citizen Identification Solutions for the Coming Years
- Chiltern Announces Partnership With Charles River
- milch & zucker Takes ELISE Mobile With JobStairs iPhone App
- De La Rue to Provide East Africa's First eID Project
- Medical Research Council Technology's Centre for Therapeutics Discovery Opens its First 'Call For Targets' in an Effort to Develop Drugs in Areas of Serious Unmet Need
- ePassports / Seven More European Countries Have Decided for the DERMALOG ZF1 Fingerprint Scanners in 2009
- Cotecna Philippines Accredited as Bulk and Break Bulk Surveyor
- Chiltern Announces Collaboration With Dr Nawab Qizilbash
- Frost & Sullivan Recognises Sagem Securite for its Innovative Automated Border Control Systems
- Circadin(R) - Prolonged Release Melatonin for Primary Insomnia is Licensed to Sigma Pharmaceuticals for Australia Markets
- Frost & Sullivan: Rising Demand for Secure Identity Management and Automated Emergency Procedures to Boost Convergence of Physical and Logical Security
- EPIX Pharmaceuticals Announces FDA Approval of a Physician-Sponsored IND for Fourth 6-month Open Label Extension of PRX-03140 for Alzheimer’s Disease Patient
- WCC Smart Search & Match and Priv-ID Announce Global Collaboration
- PROTOMED SA Chooses HyperWorks to Simulate Implantable Medical Devices
- US Government Places 6,1 Million USD Orders Related to Precise Match-on-Card(TM) for Cyber Security Programs
- French Authorities Give Sole Approval to GMAT Exam to Collect Biometric Data to Advance Security