CLEVELAND, December 12, 2011 - Aleris today announced that it will build a specialized casting facility for aluminum-lithium plate and sheet products.
TORONTO and NEW YORK, December 12, 2011 - Gahcho Ku Environmental Review progressing well Falcon airborne gravity gradiometry survey completed Tuzo drilling on track for completion in Q1, 2012 Shares Issued and Outstanding: 80,345,558 TSX: MPV NYSE- AMEX: MDM Mountain Province Diamonds Inc.
DENVER, December 8, 2011 - Newmont Mining Corporation (NYSE: NEM) today provided additional details on the Conga project's Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA), which was approved in October 2010.
AURORA, Ontario, December 7, 2011 - Magna International Inc.
BRISTOL, England, December 7, 2011 - Taking place from 24th to 26th January in Santiago, Chile, the Next Generation Mining Latin America will bring together decision makers from across Latin America and investors from neighboring regions to meet with top solution providers committed to increasing Latin America's mining market share.
- Launch of Four Mineral Tenders
- Brian Menell Warns Companies on Risks of Ignoring Resource Nationalism Trends
- Metinvest Launches a State-of-the-art Blast Furnace in Yenakiieve
- Kootenay Drills 120 Meters Grading 164 gpt Silver Equivalent (68 gpt Ag and 2.24% Pb+Zn) Including High-Grade Intervals of 31 Meters of 292 gpt Silver Equivalent (118 gpt Ag and 4.06 Pb+Zn) and 13 Meters of 362 gpt Silver Equivalent (149 gpt Ag and 4.96% Pb+Zn)
- BNK Petroleum Inc. Announces German Fractured Carbonate Project
- Saxon Announces Acquisition of Schlumberger Rig Management Group Business
- Rare Earth Race Rattled by Retreating Prices
- JS Group and Stanhill Capital Partners Form Africa Coal Fund
- PLANSEE Express - Online Shop for Semi-Finished Products and Standard Products Offers Payment via PayPal
- Brazil’s Petrobras Wins "Company" and "Producer of the Year" Honors at Platts Global Energy Awards as "CEO" Goes to Dow Chemical’s Liveris
- Volta Confirms and Extends Gold Mineralization in the North of its Proposed Open Pit Area at its Kiaka Gold Project in Burkina Faso
- ResearchMoz: The Chinese Mining Industry Market Opportunities and Entry Strategies, Analyses and Forecasts to 2015
- DHL Appoints Chizoba Nnamchi to Lead Central Africa
- Agreement to Acquire Arkema’s Vinyl Products Division
- AuRico Gold Inc. Issues Fundamental Change Notice and Offer to Purchase to Holders of Its 3.50% Convertible Senior Notes due 2016
- Companies Mine For New Business Ventures At GDS International's Next Generation Mining North America Summit 2011
- SQM Reports Earnings for the First Nine Months of 2011
- STAR-Cast v1.10: Industrial Strength Casting Simulation for Foundrymen, Designers and Toolmakers
- Golden Dawn Discovers a New High Grade Silver Zone Ranging From 255 g/t Silver to 673 g/t Silver Within a 12 Meter High Grade Intersection of 167 g/t Silver on its Greenwood Gold Project, British Columbia, Canada
- AuRico Achieves Major Milestone at Young-Davidson
- Guyana Goldfields Receives the Mining License for the Aurora Gold Project from the Government of Guyana
- Gold Demand Up 6% in Third Quarter 2011
- Golden Dawn Minerals Extends Deadwood Gold-Copper and Polymetallic Zone, Greenwood Mining District, British Columbia, Canada
- GDS International's Next Generation Utilities North America summit 2011 provided leading executives with an ideal framework for new business relationships to flourish
- Rare Earths - Will New Supply Ease Availability Concerns?
- /K I L L K I L L K I L L — Johnson Matthey: Johnson Matthey Launches Platinum 2011 Interim Review/
- Johnson Matthey Launches Platinum 2011 Interim Review
- MarketReportsOnline - India Metals Report Q4 2011
- AuRico Reports Record Earnings for Q3 2011
- Crescent Point Energy Corp. Announces Third Quarter 2011 Results
- Duluth Metals Announces 120 Feet of 2.22% Copper Equivalent South of the Twin Metals Project Eastern High Grade Zone
- Silver Wheaton Announces Dividend Triples in Current Quarter Based on New Dividend Policy Linked to Operating Cash Flows
- Silver Wheaton Revenues and Operating Cash Flows Double in the Third Quarter
- Promontorio Drilling Hits 83 meters of 166 gpt Silver Equivalent (58.2 gpt Ag, 2.52% Pb +Zn) Including 329 gpt Silver Eqv Over 6 Meters (111 gpt Ag, 5.11% Pb +Zn) in Step Out Drilling Extending 100 Meters Down Dip And Along Strike in Southwest Zone
- AuRico Gold Announces Intention to Delist Shares of Northgate Minerals Corporation From the NYSE Amex