ABBOTT PARK, Illinois and IRVING, Texas, December 12, 2011 - - Agreement Calls for 50/50 Global Profit Share for Multiple New Molecules - Companies Plan to Explore Broad Therapeutic Potential of AIM Class Abbott (NYSE: ABT) and Reata Pharmaceuticals today announced that they have entered into a worldwide collaboration to jointly develop and commercialize Reata's portfolio of second-generation oral antioxidant inflammation modulators (AIMs).
ABBOTT PARK, Illinois, December 9, 2011 - The board of directors of Abbott (NYSE: ABT)today declared a quarterly common dividend of 48 cents per share.
ABBOTT PARK, Illinois, December 8, 2011 - Abbott (NYSE: ABT) today announced the initiation of ABSORB II, the first randomized, controlled, multi-center clinical trial to evaluate the safety, efficacy and performance of the Absorb™ bioresorbable vascular scaffold (BVS) compared to the company's XIENCE PRIME™ Everolimus Eluting Coronary Stent System.
DES PLAINES, Illinois, November 28, 2011 - Abbott (NYSE: ABT)announced today that it will expand its existing agreement with GlaxoSmithKline Biologicals S.A.
ABBOTT PARK, Illinois, November 14, 2011 - -- Long-Term Clinical Results for the Investigational ABSORB Device are Consistent with Earlier Reported Data in the ABSORB Trial -- Low Late Loss of 0.27 mm at Two Years; Comparable to Results Seen at One Year -- Two-Year Imaging Results Show the Vessel Remains Open without the Need for Scaffold Support Abbott (NYSE: ABT) today announced positive long-term data from the two-stage ABSORB trial, which is evaluating the ABSORB drug eluting bioresorbable vascular scaffold (BVS) for the treatment of coronary artery disease.
- Abbott Receives CE Mark for New Hepatitis Test
- Abbott Presents HUMIRA (Adalimumab) Phase 3 Study Results for Patients with Active Non-Radiographic Axial Spondyloarthritis
- Abbott Announces New Long-Term Data Evaluating Use of HUMIRA (Adalimumab) for Patients with Long-Standing Moderate to Severe Rheumatoid Arthritis and for Patients with Early Moderate to Severe RA
- Abbott Honored With Scrip Award for Leadership in Corporate Social Responsibility
- Abbott to Present New Data for Key Vascular Products at TCT 2011
- Experts Report that Abbott’s New PLEX-ID Assay Offers Important Testing Capabilities for Biothreat Defense
- Abbott to Present Broad Spectrum of Compelling Data for HUMIRA (Adalimumab) at American College of Rheumatology Annual Scientific Meeting
- Abbott Receives U.S. FDA Approval for Next-Generation XIENCE PRIME Drug Eluting Stent
- Abbott Reports Strong Ongoing Third Quarter Results; Confirms Double-Digit Ongoing Earnings Growth Outlook for 2011
- Abbott to Separate into Two Leading Companies in Diversified Medical Products and Research-Based Pharmaceuticals
- Abbott’s ABSORB Bioresorbable Vascular Scaffold Honored with Wall Street Journal Technology Innovation Award
- Abbott Enrolls First U.S. Patient in Global EXCEL Trial Comparing XIENCE to Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery
- Abbott Announces Availability of Two New CE-Marked Molecular Assays for its m2000 System to Detect Infections Spread in Healthcare Settings
- Abbott Named Top Dealmaker for Fourth Consecutive Year by The Deal
- Abbott Declares 351st Consecutive Quarterly Dividend
- Abbott Initiates International ABSORB BTK Clinical Trial for Treatment of Below-the-Knee Critical Limb Ischemia
- Abbott Introduces New ALK Genetic Test for Specific Form of Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer
- Abbott Receives CE Mark for Healon EndoCoat Protective Gel for Cataract Surgery
- First Patient in Japan Treated with Abbott’s Bioresorbable Vascular Scaffold as Part of Global Clinical Trial
- Abbott Expanding Manufacturing Capacity in China to Meet Demands of Fast-Growing Nutrition Market
- Abbott Reports 11 Percent Ongoing Earnings-Per-Share Growth in Second Quarter; Raises 2011 EPS Guidance Range
- Abbott Confirms Long-Term Commitment to HIV Care with the Planned Development of New Formulations
- Abbott to Fund Pharmaceutical and Diagnostics Research at the Weizmann Institute of Science
- New Phase 2 Data Published in New England Journal of Medicine Show Bardoxolone Methyl Sustained Improvement in Measure of Kidney Function (eGFR) Over 52 Weeks in Patients With Moderate to Severe Chronic Kidney Disease and Type 2 Diabetes
- Abbott and Biotest Announce Global Agreement to Develop and Commercialize Novel Antibody for Autoimmune Diseases
- Reata and Abbott Initiate Global Phase 3 Study of Bardoxolone Methyl in Patients With Chronic Kidney Disease and Type 2 Diabetes
- Abbott Declares 350th Consecutive Quarterly Dividend
- Abbott Receives CE Mark for its RealTime Molecular Test for Cytomegalovirus
- Abbott Receives U.S. FDA Approval for XIENCE nano(TM) to Treat Coronary Artery Disease in Small Vessels
- Findings from recent JAMA study show increased detection of heart attacks
- Award for Excellence in Outcomes Research in Laboratory Medicine Presented at International Federation for Clinical Chemistry Congress
- Abbott Features Novel Biomarkers and Laboratory Automation at International Federation of Clinical Chemistry Congress
- Abbott's New FreeStyle InsuLinx Blood Glucose Monitoring System with Insulin Calculator Receives CE Mark
- Expanded Indication Supported by Results from the CREST Trial, Which Demonstrated Similar Safety and Efficacy for Stenting and Surgery
- Abbott Highlights Top-Tier Financial Performance, Strong Growth in Emerging Markets at Annual Meeting