ABERDEEN, Scotland, October 3, 2011 - GDF SUEZ E&P UK Ltd has awarded a significant contract to AMEC for the Cygnus field development, which at its peak is expected to create an estimated 150 jobs.
ABERDEEN, Scotland, September 8, 2011 - CorDEX Instruments has secured a deal with equipment supplier PERCON at the Offshore Europe conference in Aberdeen for its intrinsically safe and explosion proof technologies to be distributed in Brazil for the first time.
ABERDEEN, Scotland, September 7, 2011 - Research underway at the University of Aberdeen using an intrinsically safe tool developed by CorDEX Instruments is set to provide a new model for corrosion assessment to enhance oil and gas safety.
ABERDEEN, Scotland, September 5, 2011 - - Produces Complex Internal Forms in Tungsten Carbide Components - Total Carbide, a leading developer of tungsten carbide wear parts, is launching a new process that produces tungsten carbide components with complex internal forms for use in harsh environments such as valves operating in high-pressure, highly abrasive or corrosive environments.
ABERDEEN, Scotland, August 30, 2011 - "Major Step Forward in GDF SUEZ Becoming a Duty Holder in the UKCS" GDF SUEZ E&P UK Ltd has awarded two significant contracts to Petrofac Offshore Engineering & Operations (OE&O), which will create an estimated 100 new jobs in the North Sea over the next five years.
- Oil and Gas IQ Exclusive Interview: Will a new tax Rate Drive Mature Field Operators from the UK Into Other Areas of the World?
- Xodus Group Sets up Houston Base With Eye on Major Growth
- Harris Corporation to Acquire Schlumberger Global Connectivity Services; Broadens Global Managed Satellite Communications Services Capabilities
- Beyond the Barricades - New Research Demonstrates Oil & Gas Industry Has Barriers to Overcome in the Race for Improved Safety
- OPITO to Conduct Major Research Into Global Training Standards
- 'Game On' for Scotland's First Venison Festival
- New Licence Award for Participants
- The First Full Economic Valuation of the UK's Offshore Renewable Resource
- New Powerful Recruitment Solution is set to Energise the Oil & Gas Industry
- Offshore Wind Farms Could Power 37 Million Homes by 2020
- Scotland Targets Increased Cruise Ship Traffic With New Marketing Initiative