CLEVELAND, November 1, 2011 - - LIVE AUDIO WEBCAST SCHEDULED FOR 11 A.M.
CLEVELAND, November 1, 2011 - Aleris named John Zhu president of Aleris China, effective today.
CLEVELAND, October 26, 2011 - Aleris has signed a Letter of Intent with the Zhenjiang Municipal People's Government in Zhenjiang City, Jiangsu Province, China, regarding a potential new investment of approximately $200 million by 2014 for the production of aluminum coil and sheet for automotive applications.
BEACHWOOD, Ohio, October 4, 2011 - - New Structure Will Provide Global Solutions to Customers in Key Market Segments Aleris today announced that it will align its organization structure to better support the company's global growth strategies and the global market objectives of its customers.
BEIJING, September 23, 2011 - Aleris plans to supply Airbus operations through its state-of-the-art rolling mill being constructed in Zhenjiang City, Jiangsu Province, China, with aerospace plate by 2013.
- Aleris Names Kelly R. Thomas Vice President and Treasurer
- Aleris Reports Second Quarter 2011 Results
- Aleris to Announce Second Quarter 2011 Earnings on August 8, 2011
- Aleris Signs Multi-Year Contract With Airbus
- Aleris Announces Cash Dividend
- Aleris Expands Asia-Pacific Regional Office In Shanghai and Opens Sales Office in Beijing
- Aleris Reports First Quarter 2011 Results
- Aleris Expands Capacity to Produce Wide Aluminum Sheet for Automotive Applications