LONDON, October 11, 2011 - The BUAV has today launched a new tourist awareness campaign calling on holidaymakers to help save the monkeys of Mauritius.
LONDON, October 4, 2011 - Stage and screen star Sienna Miller is supporting the BUAV No Cruel Cosmetics campaign to end animal testing for toiletries and cosmetics sold in the EU.
LONDON, June 29, 2011 - Neo Creates Cargo Cruelty Film for BUAV'S Campaign to End Airline Transportation of Monkeys for Research BUAV commissioned communications agency Neo to create a short film that would make an immediate impact with the public on the cruelty of passenger airline transportation of non-human primates.
LONDON, June 9, 2011 - - With Photo The BUAV today announced the launch of GoCrueltyFree.org, the comprehensive online resource for people who want to buy products free from animal testing.
LONDON, May 23, 2011 - Ricky Gervais has joined the BUAV's Cargo Cruelty campaign and spoken out against airlines that transport monkeys destined for the research industry.
- Dr Jane Goodall Joins a Host of Celebrities, Scientists, Academics & Politicians in BUAV Call to Stop Cruel Wild Monkey Trade
- Sir Paul McCartney Supports BUAV Campaign to end Cruel Cosmetics Tests on Animals
- Pussycat Doll Kimberley Wyatt and Top Model Jodie Kidd join Marks & Spencer to Support BUAV campaign to end Cruel Animal Tests for Cosmetics Sold in Europe
- Celebrity Wildlife Heroes Brian May & Bill Oddie Support BUAV's Call for an end to the UK's Role in Cruel Monkey Trade
- Ricky Gervais Supports the BUAV to Stop the Baby Trade
- Celebrity Beauties Joanna Lumley, Joss Stone and Lucy Davis Speak the Ugly Truth About Cruel Botox Animal Tests for the BUAV
- Household Product Testing Ban Imminent - as General Election Candidates Back BUAV's Call to End Cruel Animal Tests
- BUAV Exposes Shocking Role Played by Laos in the International Trade in Primates for Research
- Ricky Gervais and Chrissie Hynde Join BUAV Call to End Shocking and Cruel Animal Botox Tests