Capstone Mining Corp
VANCOUVER, November 7, 2011 - Cash Flow from Operating Activities of $38.9 million, Net Earnings of $21.1 million or $0.06 per share (All financial information prepared in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards ("IFRS"); all amounts in US$ unless otherwise specified) Capstone Mining Corp.
VANCOUVER, October 6, 2011 - Third Quarter Production of 20.6 million pounds of Copper in Concentrates Capstone Mining Corp.
VANCOUVER, Canada, September 14, 2011 - Juan Carlos Alfaro Appointed General Manager of Chilean Operating Subsidiary; Knight Pisold awarded contract for preparation of Santo Domingo Environmental Impact Study; Drilling Program Underway at Santo Domingo Site Capstone Mining Corp.
VANCOUVER, August 15, 2011 - Santo Domingo PFS Generates After-tax NPV (8%) of US$1.1 billion with a 3 year payback Capstone Mining Corp.
VANCOUVER, August 15, 2011 - Cash Flow from Operating Activities of $29.7 million, Net Earnings of $15.5 million or $0.07 per share (All financial information prepared in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards ("IFRS"); all amounts in US$ unless otherwise specified) Capstone Mining Corp.
- Capstone to Hold Second Quarter and Santo Domingo PFS Conference Call August 16, 2011
- Capstone Second Quarter Production Results
- Capstone Announces Initial Mineral Resource Estimate for Footwall Zone at Cozamin Mine
- Capstone Mining Board of Director Changes
- Capstone Completes Acquisition of Far West Mining and Transactions With Korea Resources Corporation
- Capstone Mining and Far West Mining Approve Acquisition and KORES Agreement
- Independent Proxy Firms Recommend Capstone Shareholders Vote FOR the Arrangement Involving the Acquisition of Far West Mining and Formation of Strategic Partnership with Korea Resources Corporation
- Capstone Adds 219 Million Pounds of Copper in M&I Mineral Resource at Minto Mine
- Capstone Reports First Quarter 2011 Financial Results
- Capstone Mining Mails Information Circular with Respect to Acquisition of Far West and Strategic Partnership and Joint Venture with Korea Resources Corporation
- Capstone to Hold First Quarter Conference Call May 25, 2011
- Hole 10SWC770 Intercepts 4.6% Cu & 3.6g/t Au Over 6.1m Including 5.4% Cu & 3.4g/t Au Over 3.7m
- First Quarter Production of 16.7 Million Pounds of Copper in Concentrates
- Capstone's Cozamin, Mexico Mine Achieves Clean Industry Certification
- Creating a Financially Strong Copper Growth Story
- Capstone Reports Change to its Board
- Infill Hole U256 Intercepts 8.5% Cu & 75g/t Ag Over 4.4m Within a Broader Interval of 4.5% Cu & 41g/t Ag Over 9.7m
- Study Extends Mine Life to 2020 With Yearly Average Copper Production of 43 Million Pounds at an Average Cash Cost of $1.34/lb of Payable Copper
- Capstone Reports Record Revenue and Strong Earnings for 2010
- Capstone Reports Additional High Grade Intercepts at Cozamin Mine
- IRR 27%, NPV $155 Million at a 10% Discount Rate and a 3.4 Year Payback (After Tax)
- 2010 Production of 76.0 Million Pounds of Copper in Concentrates
- Hole U242 Intercepts 3.3% Cu & 44g/t Ag over 7.5m (including 6.6% Cu & 84g/t Ag over 3.1m) Hole U246 Intercepts 3.0% Cu & 48g/t Ag over 6.8m (including 3.6% Cu & 55g/t Ag over 5.6m)
- Hole 10SWC730 Intercepts 2.5% Cu & 1.4g/t Au over 13.3m Including 3.1% Cu & 1.3g/t Au over 9.0m at Wildfire
- Forecast Production of 80-85 Million Pounds of Copper in Concentrates (All Amounts in US$ Unless Otherwise Stated)
- Capstone Announces S&P/TSX Composite Index Addition
- Hole 10SWC750 Intercepts 15.3% Cu & 4.4g/t Au Over 2.6m at Inferno Discovery
- Operating Activities to Ramp Up to Full Production Over the Next Several Days
- Higher Grades and a Reclassification of Resources Expected to Enhance Economics of the Pending Pre-feasibility Study
- Hole U240 Intercepts 6.5% Cu & 118g/t Ag over 7.3m (including 11.0% Cu & 202g/t Ag over 4.1m) plus a second zone of 3.0% Cu, 4.1g/t Au & 355g/t Ag over 11.2m
- President Stephen Quin Stepping Down at Year-end, but Continuing as Director
- Operating Activities Temporarily Suspended
- Hole 10SWC686 Intercepts 2.0% Cu & 0.7g/t Au Over 15.4m at Wildfire
- Hole KC10-202 Intercepts 6.2% Cu, 11.7% Zn, 1.1g/t Au & 68.5g/t Ag over 10.2m
- Capstone Realizes C$31 Million on its Investment in Nevada Copper