Central America & Caribbean
LONDON, November 8, 2011 - Uruguay and Chile lead the Latin American continent in a new study assessing wealth and quality of life in 110 countries worldwide.
REHOVOT, Israel, November 7, 2011 - Objet Ltd., the innovation leader in 3D printing for rapid prototyping and additive manufacturing, has announced key appointments to its Emerging Markets division, bringing on board a new general manager and new regional managers for Central America, South America and Africa.
HAMBURG, Germany, November 7, 2011 - - Newly founded EU-Latin America and Caribbean Foundation becomes operational The newly-founded EU-Latin America and Caribbean Foundation (EU-LAC) opened its headquarters today in the north German port city of Hamburg.
CHESTER, England, August 24, 2011 - This year, Cruise1st is offering its customers the holiday of a lifetime.
LONDON, August 8, 2011 - Voyages Jules Verne, the innovative specialist tour operator, has launched the latest edition of its popular 'World of Wonders' brochure.
- High Inflation and Low Investment Hampers Recovery, ACCA Survey Shows
- Global Hotel Prices Drop 17%
- World Finance Global Insurance Awards 2009
- Royal Caribbean Introduces The Nation of Why Not
- dms Management Ltd. Article ‘Fund governance: size matters’ Featured in Hedge Fund Manager Week, Cayman Report 2009
- Cayman Islands Extends Tax Cooperation Assistance to Seven New Countries