CHENNAI, India and KATMANDU, Nepal, December 8, 2011 - Polaris Financial Technology Ltd.
CHENNAI, India and VICTORIA, Seychelles, December 1, 2011 - A Thought Leadership Series in its 17th Year Mr.
CHENNAI, India and LONDON, November 23, 2011 - Award Announced at the Red Hat APAC FY12 Partner Conference Polaris Financial Technology Ltd.
TRENTON, New Jersey, LONDON and CHENNAI, India, November 10, 2011 - Polaris Software, a leading global Financial Technology Company, today announced that Gartner, Inc.
CHENNAI, India, October 4, 2011 - - Polaris to Power the Bank's Transformational Initiative towards Financial Inclusion Polaris Software (POLS.BO), a leading global Financial Technology Company, today announced that Vietnam Bank of Social Policies (VBSP) has chosen Polaris' Intellect[TM] Global Universal Banking M180 (GUB) to centralise its operations across the bank.
- Polaris Launches Intellect CBX 3.0 at SIBOS
- Sify Technologies to Report Unaudited Financial Results for the First Quarter of 2011-12 on Friday, July 29, 2011
- E-learning for Kids Partners with Sify eLearning
- Polaris Revenues Up by 28%
- Polaris Appoints Pranav Pasricha as Global Head for Insurance Business
- Polaris to Implement Intellect Core Banking System in Reserve Bank of India
- Apollo Shares Achievements and Plans for the Liver Transplant Program
- EBITDA for the Year at US$ 6.10 Million; an Increase of 108% Over the Previous Financial Year Sify Technologies Limited (NASDAQ Global Markets: SIFY), a leader in Enterprise Network and IT Services in India with global delivery capabilities and a pioneer in consumer internet services, announced today its consolidated unaudited results under International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) for the fourth quarter of fiscal year 2010-11 and Annual year ending March 31, 2011.
- Investment in US-based Global Leader in Trusted Identity Solutions Uniquely Positions Polaris to Drive the Most Robust Digital Security Infrastructure in the US & European Markets
- Sify Technologies to Report Annual Financial Results for 2010-11 on Tuesday, May 3, 2011
- Market Entry Planned for 3rd Quarter of 2011 With own Company Subsidiary
- e-con Systems Announces Android Support for its Camera Daughter Boards
- Revenue at US$38.72 Million and EBITDA at US$2.13 Million
- Sify Technologies to Report Third Quarter 2010-11 Financial Results on Friday, January 21, 2011
- e-con Systems Announces its Support for Windows Embedded Compact 7
- Sify Reports Revenues of US $ 38.16 Million for Second Quarter of Fiscal 2010-11
- India Centres to Support 6500 Global Customers Including Numerous Fortune 500 Companies
- Sify Technologies to Report Second Quarter 2010-11 Financial Results on Monday, November 1, 2010
- Sify Reports Delay in Filing 2010 Annual Report Caused By Incomplete Audit Results from Minority-Owned Venture
- Revenues Grow by 9% Over Same Period of Previous Year. Net Loss at US $ 3.23 Million
- Sify Technologies to Report First Quarter 2010-11 Financial Results on Friday, July 30, 2010
- Cybercafes to get the Next-Generation Avatar
- Indian Multinational Company Confirms USD 6 Million Order to Set up Industrial Waste Water Treatment Plants in Africa
- Sify Technologies Limited (SIFY) Becomes the First-ever Integrated Information & Communication Technology (ICT) Company to Land an International Undersea Cable in India
- The Murugappa Group Achieves EBIDTA Growth of 22% PBT Grows by 29% to Rs. 1354 Crores
- PBT Grows by 29% to Rs. 1354 Crores
- Pijush Das Takes Over as Head of Investor Relations for Sify Technologies Limited
- Revenues Grow 15 % Over the Previous Year. Net Profit for the Year at $ 1.01 Million
- Polaris Software, a leading Financial Technology company, today announced the fourth quarter and annual results for FY 2009-10.
- Sify Technologies to Report Fourth Quarter and Full Fiscal Year 2009-10 Financial Results on Friday, April 23, 2010
- Polaris Acquires IndigoTX, a SaaS Software Company Providing an Enterprise Brokerage Platform Used by Half a Million Customers
- Built on State-of-the-Art Technology, now Live at IndusInd Bank
- First Online PV Design and Installation Training Course to be Launched
- ...the Only ACORD Standard Compliant Solution Available in the Indian Insurance Market
- Grows Revenue 18% Over Same Quarter of Previous Year, Net Profit for the Quarter at $ 9.46 Million