CRAIGAVON, Northern Ireland, May 11, 2011 - Almac is hosting its inaugural European Product Launch workshop in Boston, MA on 17th May 2011.
CRAIGAVON, Northern Ireland, May 6, 2011 - Almac's Clinical Technologies business unit announced today that Todd Kole has joined the Company as Vice President of Clinical Project Services (CPS) and a member of the Executive Leadership Team.
CRAIGAVON, Northern Ireland, May 4, 2011 - As anticipated, Almac's biocatalysis business has expanded from its 2009 launch with the sale of six enzyme screening kits, to the current supply of 100s of kgs of chiral intermediates for drug substance manufacture, regular enzyme supply to specialty chemical companies and continued growth of its screening kits offering.
CRAIGAVON, NI, April 11, 2011 - The Almac Group, headquartered in Craigavon Northern Ireland, is celebrating another highly impressive year after being named 'Business of the Year' (for the second time in 3 years), together with other significant accolades at the Northern Ireland business awards - run by the nation's main daily newspaper, The Belfast Telegraph in association with BMI (British Midland International).
CRAIGAVON, Northern Ireland, April 4, 2011 - New Study findings published in Clinical Cancer Research - The Journal of the American Association of Cancer Research (AACR) Scientists from the School of Pharmacy at Queen's University Belfast and Almac Discovery Ltd, announce the first publication describing a potential new anti-angiogenic therapy based on a natural protein first discovered at QUB.
- Almac Open CLIA lab for Biomarker Clinical Trials
- BioFocus and Almac Collaborate to Offer Fluorescent Lifetime Assays
- Almac Announces Expansion to its Commercial Facility With the Addition of Increased Storage Capacity for Biologic Products
- Almac - The A to ZED of Automated Walleting for Clinical Trial Supply
- Almac Your Bioinformatics Partner
- Accolade Recognises Strong Communication of Almac's Integrated Services and US Expansion Programmes
- Almac Adds Late Stage Customisation Suite to Assist Orphan Drug / Niche Product Launches Into Europe
- Almac and the Royal Society of Chemistry Host a Workshop on the use of Analytical Techniques to Control and Monitor Solid Form
- Almac has Successful MHRA Inspection at its Clinical Services UK Site
- Almac Continues Biocatalysis Business Growth With a Further $4m R&D Investment
- Almac Launch Biomarkers for Biopharma