Duluth Metals Limited
TORONTO, November 10, 2011 - Duluth Metals Limited ("Duluth Metals") (TSX: DM) (TSX: DM.U) is pleased to announce assay results for another 16 holes drilled on the Twin Metals Project in northeastern Minnesota. The drill results confirm the continuity of the Nokomis Resource with the Maturi Resource and highlight two higher grade holes in the vicinity of the Eastern Higher Grade Zone: Mex-247 returned 120.0 feet of 0.921% copper, 0.260% nickel, 3.1 g/t silver and 1.335 grams TPM (Cu Equivalent* of 2.22%), including a 15.0 foot section of 1.360% copper, 0.426% nickel, 4.7 g/t silver and 2.101 grams TPM (Cu Equivalent* of 3.45%), and including a 40.0 foot section of 1.160% copper, 0.319% nickel, 3.9 g/t silver and 1.714 grams TPM (Cu Equivalent* of 2.79%).
TORONTO, October 19, 2011 - Duluth Metals Limited ("Duluth Metals") (TSX: DM) (TSX: DM.U) is pleased to announce assay results for 15 holes drilled on the Twin Metals Project in northeastern Minnesota. These holes were part of the infill and expansion drilling on the Nokomis Deposit, one of four qualified resources in the Project. The new drill results are very positive with 10 holes containing intersections higher than the global Copper Equivalent* ("Cu Eq") grade of 1.5% Cu Eq.
TORONTO, October 4, 2011 - World renowned environmental and engineering company retained for Twin Metals Project Environmental Impact Study Twin Metals Project is a proposed underground mine currently in the pre-feasibility stage Planning is focused on optimization of environmental responsibility and sustainability Duluth Metals Limited (TSX: DM) (TSX: DM.U) is pleased to announce that URS Corporation, a leading environmental, engineering, construction and project management firm, has been retained by Twin Metals Minnesota, LLC ("Twin Metals"), as the lead environmental consultant for the proposed Twin Metals underground copper, nickel and platinum group metals ("PGM") mine project located in northern Minnesota.
TORONTO, September 21, 2011 - World renowned engineering company retained for Twin Metals Project Prefeasibility Study Project moves to next phase of development Mining parameters will be determined for proposed large base and precious metal underground mining project in northern Minnesota Duluth Metals Limited ("Duluth Metals") (TSX: DM) (TSX: DM.U) is pleased to announce that Twin Metals Minnesota LLC has retained Bechtel Mining & Metals ("Bechtel"), a member of the world's leading engineering, construction and project management group, as the lead consultant for the Prefeasibility Study on the proposed Twin Metals underground copper, nickel and platinum group (palladium, platinum and gold) Project located in northern Minnesota. The Twin Metals Project, a joint venture between Duluth Metals and Antofagasta plc ("Antofagasta"), includes approximately 25,000 acres of land/mineral interests in the Duluth Complex, and four NI 43-101 compliant Mineral Resources: the Spruce Road, Nokomis, Maturi, and Birch Lake Deposits.
TORONTO, August 18, 2011 - Duluth Metals Limited ("Duluth Metals" or the "Company") (TSX: DM) previously announced that it proposes to distribute to its shareholders of record as of August 23, 2011 ("Shareholders of Record") a dividend consisting of special warrants ("Special Warrants") automatically convertible to common shares of Duluth Exploration Limited ("DEL"), a new spin-off entity which is a wholly owned Canadian subsidiary of the Company. The Company proposes to dividend these Special Warrants to Shareholders of Record on the basis of one Special Warrant for every 15 common shares of Duluth Metals as a means of creating shareholder value and to allow its shareholders to participate in DEL, which will pursue exploration and development activity on certain mineral exploration properties in the State of Minnesota currently held by DMC (USA) LLC, an indirect wholly owned subsidiary of Duluth Metals.
- Duluth Metals Commences Drilling Program on Platinum Targets on the Land O’Dixie Property
- Duluth Metals Announces Dividend of Special Warrants of Duluth Exploration Limited to its Shareholders
- Duluth Metals Announces 120 Feet of 2.19g/t Total Precious Metals 350 Metres East of the Current Twin Metals Nokomis Resource
- Duluth Metals Announces 34.5 feet at 2.82% CuEq From Twin Metals New Drilling Results
- Duluth Metals Announces Normal Course Issuer Bid and Securities Repurchase Plan for its Class A Shares
- Retired in August 2008 From the U.S. Joint Chiefs of Staff as Director of Strategic Plans and Policy, General Sattler (USMC Ret) Brings 37 Plus Years of Distinguished Leadership in the Marine Corps.
- 31,000 Acres of 100% Owned Exploration Properties in Close Proximity to the Twin Metals Project
- Acquisition of Franconia has significantly expanded the scope and scale of the joint venture development
- Franconia Minerals Shareholders Approve Arrangement With Duluth Metals
- Duluth Metals Announces Higher Grade Intercepts With New Twin Metals Drilling Results
- Duluth Metals and Franconia Minerals Enter into Arrangement Agreement; Consolidates Position in the Duluth Complex, Minnesota
- Duluth Metals Announces New CFO Appointment and Expansion of Exploration Team
- Duluth Metals Positioned for Growth With Pipeline of New Exploration Properties as Well as Nokomis Development
- Duluth Metals Announces Twin Metals Initial Organization Appointments for the Nokomis Joint Venture Project
- Duluth Announces Appointments Arising out of Corporate Reorganization
- Duluth Metals Signs Definitive Participation Agreement with Antofagasta plc on Nokomis Project
- Duluth Metals Returns 2.2% Copper Equivalent Over 75 Feet at Nokomis Central Area
- Duluth Metals Annual and Special Meeting to be Held at the Toronto Board of Trade
- Duluth Metals Hits 2.6% Copper Equivalent Over 125 Feet at Nokomis
- Duluth Metals Expands Higher Grade Area on Nokomis Deposit
- Duluth Metals Announces Higher Grade Assays in First Hole From Nokomis Winter Drilling Program
- Duluth Metals Ramps up Winter Exploration on Nokomis Deposit
- Duluth Metals Announces Private Placement of Common Shares to Wallbridge Mining Company
- Duluth Metals set to Explore Significant Properties Outside of Nokomis Joint Venture
- Duluth Metals Announces Joint Venture With Antofagasta plc; Antofagasta Provides Execution Capability and Financing Required to Advance Nokomis Project to Production
- Duluth Metals Receives NI 43-101 Report and Updated Resource Estimate for the Nokomis Deposit
- Duluth Metals Nominated for Mining Journal's Exploration Award
- Duluth Metals Confirms 12 Million Indicated Ounces and 6 Million Inferred Ounces of Contained Palladium, Platinum and Gold
- Duluth Metals Expands Nokomis Resource to 550 Million Indicated Tonnes and 274 Million Inferred Tonnes
- Duluth Metals Hole Hits Mineralization 900 Meters Southwest of Defined Boundary of Nokomis Deposit
- Duluth Metals Expands Exploration Land Holdings in the Duluth Complex
- Duluth Metals Acquires Additional Strategic Lands in the Duluth Complex