GERMANTOWN, Maryland, November 15, 2011 - Since its inception in 1999, Clongen Laboratories, a CLIA licensed facility with a Maryland Clinical Laboratory license, has focused on improving human health by refining diagnostic tests for infectious diseases and providing contract research services for pharmaceutical, biotechnology, government, and academic institutions.
GERMANTOWN, Maryland, November 14, 2011 - Hughes Network Systems, LLC (Hughes) will exhibit its range of satellite-based tactical communications solutions at the 13th annual Global MilSatCom Conference and Exhibition, which will be held at the Millennium Conference Centre, London from 29 November - 1 December 2011.
GERMANTOWN, Maryland and HILDEN, Germany, August 5, 2011 - Food and Drug Administration will reviewtherascreenKRAS RGQ PCR Kit for use with Erbitux(cetuximab), a metastatic colorectal cancer therapy PMA follows a recent submission for use with another EGFR inhibitor drug, also in patients with metastatic colorectal cancer QIAGEN achieves milestones in Personalized Healthcare with innovative companion diagnostics; FDA decisions expected in 2012 QIAGEN (NASDAQ: QGEN; Frankfurt, Prime Standard: QIA) today announced it has completed its second U.S.
GERMANTOWN, Maryland, June 27, 2011 - - Bharti Airtel utilizes Hughes broadband satellite solution to help close the digital divide, providing Internet access, rural telephony and GSM backhaul in Mali, West Africa Hughes Network Systems, LLC (Hughes), the global leader in broadband satellite solutions and services, and its customer, leading telecom company Bharti Airtel, were named as winners of the Global Telecoms Business (GTB) Innovation Award for Satellite Voice and Data Innovation for their African SOTELMA project.
GERMANTOWN, Tennessee, June 16, 2011 - Intrepid Aviation today announced that leasing industry veteran Frank Pray has joined the company as President and Chief Executive Officer.
- Leading telecom provider is now offering broadband satellite services powered by Hughes HX System technology in DRC and neighboring countries
- $27+ Million, Multi-Year Contract for Hughes HN Solution to Enable YahClick Broadband Services in Middle East, Africa, and Southwest Asia on Yahsat Y1B Satellite
- Strategic Investment Strengthens QIAGEN's Leadership in Personalized Healthcare
- Agreement Significantly Adds to the North American Test Menus of Both Parties and Aims to Increase the Adoption of HPV Screening
- Global leader in broadband satellite supports African leg of major charity project - delivers 'mobile connectivity wherever you are'
- Global leader in broadband satellite expands presence to meet growing demand
- Multi-year deal raises orders to US$42 Million for Hughes to supply Avanti with Ka-band technology and expand HYLAS 1 & 2 satellite broadband services across Europe/MEA
- Hughes Announces Next Generation HX Routers