Germany Trade and Invest
BERLIN and CHIBA-CITY, Japan, December 2, 2011 - Renewable Energy 2011 Exhibition Energy efficiency in building and urban planning is receiving a major boost in Germany.
BERLIN and TEL AVIV, Israel, November 14, 2011 - WATEC Israel 2011 Carbon dioxide emissions skyrocketed in 2010, according to new data.
BERLIN and TOKYO, November 8, 2011 - Germany Trade & Invest at the International Robot Exhibition 2011 Germany's automotive industry is driving sales of industrial robots to new highs.
BERLIN, September 28, 2011 - Batteries 2011 in Cannes Over 20 percent of Germany's total energy mix is from renewable sources and this share continues to rise, according to recent estimates.
BERLIN, September 23, 2011 - - World Retail Congress 2011 Germany is by far Europe's e-commerce leader, according to a new study.
- German Gaming Industry Revenues Surpass Music and Cinema
- Germany Marks 100 Years of Air Cargo
- German Cleantech Addresses Water Scarcity
- Energy Efficient Lighting Breakthroughs Made in Germany
- Record-Breaking German Solar Demand Fuels Green Job Growth
- European Shared Services and Outsourcing Week
- European Wind Energy Association's EWEA Annual Event 2011
- Japan Renewable Energy Week: PV Expo and FC Expo 2011
- SNEC PV Power Expo Shanghai
- New Berlin Airport to Connect High-Tech Eastern Germany With Asia
- Expo Solar and PV Korea
- Nanotech Tokyo 2011
- NASSCOM India Leadership Forum 2011
- WIN - World of Industry Part 1: Metalworking
- Innovative Indian Companies Drawn to Eastern Germany
- Printed Electronics USA: German Scientists Break Record, Draw High-Tech Investments
- Sixteen Percent Renewable Share Accelerating German Energy Storage Segment
- Japan-Germany Industry Forum: 150 Years of Trade Marked by Focus on Smart Energy
- Domino's Pizza Arrives in Germany With First Store in Berlin
- Norwegian Innotech Solar Breaks Ground at New German Site
- Korean Game Developer OnNet Establishes European Office in Berlin
- CILF: Top-Ranked Infrastructure Key to German Economic Rebound
- Solar Power International: German Solar Demand Grows by 300 Percent in 2010
- Canadian Companies in Eastern Germany to Benefit From New Berlin Airport
- HUSUM WindEnergy: Construction of New German Offshore Wind Park Completed
- IMTS: German Machinery and Equipment Orders Up in 2010
- PVSEC: German Solar Demand on Record Pace in 2010; Feed-in Tariffs Updated
- Renewable Energy Act Amendments Shift Demand to German Rooftop Segment
- Major Investments Drive Growth of German Solar Industry
- Ernst & Young: Germany Ranked a Top Global Investment Location
- Germany's Back-Office Segment Shows Strong Growth
- WHEC: Germany Marks New Era for Energy Storage and Fuel Cell Industry
- Germany Trade & Invest Holds Symposium in Rio de Janeiro
- PHOTON: Germany Ideal Hub to Serve 100 Percent Renewable Europe
- SIMTOS: Korean Demand Bolsters German Machinery and Equipment Industry