D"SSELDORF, Germany, October 6, 2011 - - Group revenues climbed 9.9 percent in the third quarter of 2011 and 13.4 percent at constant exchange rates - Net income grew by 36 percent to EUR 19.2m - Revenue guidance was raised to 7 to 8 percent growth at constant exchange rates (previously 6 to 7 percent) - Cross-reference: Press release including Group Key Figures is available at www.presseportal.de/pm/9072/gerresheimer_ag Gerresheimer AG, one of the leading worldwide suppliers to the pharma and healthcare industry, reports strong growth in the third quarter of the 2011 financial year.
DUESSELDORF, Germany, July 13, 2011 - Group revenues grow by 7.6 percent at constant exchange rates in the second quarter of 2011 Adjusted EBITDA margin is 19.8 percent Net income increases to EUR 13.3m Successful conclusion of refinancing Gerresheimer AG, one of the leading global suppliers to the pharma and healthcare industry, has closed successfully the second quarter of the 2011 financial year.
D"SSELDORF, Germany, June 20, 2011 - - The production area at the Horsovsky Tyn plant in the Czech Republic will be doubled - Growth in demand for pharma, diagnostics and medical technology - Gerresheimer invests around EUR 12 million in its fastest-growing division, Plastic Systems Gerresheimer AG, one of the world's leading suppliers to the pharma and healthcare industry, makes a further investment in the growth market of plastic systems for pharmaceutical, diagnostics and medical technology.
D"SSELDORF, Germany, May 12, 2011 - Gerresheimer AG today successfully placed a EUR 300 million corporate bond.
D"SSELDORF, Germany, April 7, 2011 - Gerresheimer AG, one of the leading global suppliers to the pharma and healthcare industry, got off to a good start in the new financial year.
- Gerresheimer Acquires Brazilian Pharmaceutical Plastic Packaging Company Vdat
- Group Revenues Rise by 5.6% on a Like-for-like Basis in the Financial Year 2010 to EUR 1024.8m
- A Fourth Production Line for Prefilled Glass Syringes is Planned for the Bnde Plant (Germany)
- Gerresheimer Steps Up Business Operations in Emerging Markets
- Group Revenues in the Third Quarter Up By 9.5% to EUR 259.4m (Excluding Technical Plastic Systems)
- Substantial Revenues and Earnings Plus for Gerresheimer
- Uwe Rhrhoff new Chief Executive Officer of Gerresheimer AG
- Gerresheimer Well-Positioned for Further Growth
- Ba2 Rating Confirmed
- Group Sales in the First Quarter up 1.4% on Like-for-Like Basis
- Gerresheimer Strengthens Business in Russia
- Gerresheimer CEO Dr. Axel Herberg Hands Over Top Job to Uwe Rhrhoff in June
- Profit Margin Better Than Expected
- Expansion of Cooperation With Diabetes Leader Novo Nordisk
- Gerresheimer has Passed the Turning Point
- Gerresheimer Expands in the Global Pharmaceutical Plastic Business
- Gerresheimer Holds its own in Difficult Environment
- Gerresheimer Sells Technical Plastics Business
- Gerresheimer Opens New High-Tech Production Facility for Pharma Glass in China
- Standard & Poor’s Confirms Rating for Gerresheimer
- Gerresheimer AG Expands its Management Board: Andreas Schutte Appointed as New Member
- 2008 a Record Year for Gerresheimer
- Gerresheimer Achieves Solid Growth in Core Markets - Outlook Confirmed