STOCKHOLM, October 24, 2011 - TeliaSonera make it easier for customers to surf the internet on their mobile phones while travelling in Europe.
GIBRALTAR, October 13, 2011 - Carbon will be the world's biggest commodity market and it could become the world's biggest market overall Barclays Capital The Global carbon market reached $142 billion in 2010 and is expected to reach between $2 and $3 trillion by 2020 The voluntary carbon market grew in volume by 34% in 2010, exceeding the growth in the compliance market State of the Carbon Markets 2011 EcoSystems Marketplace & Bloomberg New Energy Finance The voluntary carbon market is forecast to grow 8 times from 2011 to 2020 In the voluntary carbon markets, Aviva, Dell, Coca Cola, Puma, Marks & Spencer, Qantas, HSBC, HP and many more including nearly all S&P 500 & FTSE 100 companies buy carbon credits Price appreciation and global expansion expected in the mid to long term driven by high demand from increasing international legislation and the ever growing need for companies to satisfy their CSR requirements Carbon credits are becoming more mainstream and are now SIPP approved with a number of widely recognised SIPP providers But how do you know where to buy carbon creditssafely? Purchase DIRECT from a long established and globally recognised carbon provider through UK HSBC banking routes Buy fully completed, issued VCS or above standard credits that you can view on the public registry PRIOR to purchase Have your credits held in the most secure environment under the custodianship of an FSA regulated company on one of the major recognised public carbon registries Enjoy your own unique web link access to view your purchases through the provider Genuine exit strategy available via the provider with established links to the major registries and exchanges By purchasing via a VeriSign trusted company from an established UK provider you will have access to the most secure, transparent end to end service with absolutely no hidden extras.
GIBRALTAR, October 6, 2011 - Transact Network's Board of Directors today announced that founder Kiran Sidhu will replace Colin Greaves as the Executive Chairman of the Company and Deependra Bhartari* is joining as Chief Operating Officer.
GIBRALTAR, October 3, 2011 - - Visa prepaid services now available to Transact's 100+ partners - Transact Network, a leading European prepaid card issuer, is now offering its services through Visa Europe.
GIBRALTAR, September 12, 2011 - Transact Network, a leading European prepaid card issuer, has issued over 500,000 prepaid cards on the MasterCard network in Europe.
- White Eagle Chooses Transact Network for Entire Portfolio of Prepaid MasterCard Programs
- Wave Crest Names Chris Mason as Managing Director, Europe
- Millions of Products Eligible for Free Delivery With a Spend of Over GBP25 at Amazon.co.uk
- Former Newcastle Card Services COO Kriya Patel to Lead New Office in Talent-Rich North East England
- Career World Champions 2010: Spain is Ahead of Germany and the UK
- Transact Network is a "First" for Visa Europe
- Prepaid Card Industry Innovator Becomes CEO for Transact Network Limited
- Stacey Solomon Tops X Factor Survey By 888ladies.com
- The World’s Most Prosperous Nations are in Europe, Finds Legatum Prosperity Index; Finland is Top; The United Kingdom Ranks 12th, Ahead of Germany (14th) and France (17th)
- Nord Stream and EU Energy Commissioner Reaffirm Importance of New Gas Supply Routes
- WHO and EFA Call for Global Action on Chronic Respiratory Disease