Helsinn Healthcare SA
LUGANO, Switzerland and GREIFSWALD, Germany, September 27, 2011 - License Agreement for Germany on New Therapy in Development for the Prevention of Chemotherapy-induced Nausea and Vomiting (CINV) Helsinn Healthcare SA, Switzerland and Riemser Arzneimittel AG, German licensee of Helsinn's second generation 5-HT3 receptor antagonist palonosetron, announce today the signing of a licensing agreement granting Riemser the commercialization rights for a next-generation treatment in development by Helsinn for the prevention of chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting (CINV) in Germany.
LUGANO, Switzerland, September 26, 2011 - The Company has entered the Phase III clinical program for both its investigational medications anamorelin, in non-small cell lung cancer-associated anorexia/cachexia, and netupitant + palonosetron oral fixed-dose combination in chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting (CINV) Helsinn, the Swiss pharmaceutical Group, global leader in the segment of the prevention of chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting (CINV) with the second generation 5-HT3 receptor antagonist palonosetron, is working very hard in reinforcing its cancer supportive care pipeline.
LUGANO, Switzerland and WOODCLIFF LAKE, New Jersey, September 23, 2011 - Helsinn Group and Eisai Inc.
AMSTERDAM, The Netherlands, July 7, 2011 - New data presented at the 14th World Conference on Lung Cancer in Amsterdam, The Netherlands, show the efficacy of the 2nd generation 5-HT3receptor antagonistalone and in combination with aprepitant New data on the 2nd generation 5-HT3 receptor antagonist palonosetron, in the prevention of chemotherapy induced nausea and vomiting (CINV) in the lung cancer setting, presented at the 14th World Conference on Lung Cancer in Amsterdam, today.
LUGANO, Switzerland and SANDPOINT, Idaho, May 11, 2011 - Helsinn Group a rapidly growing pharmaceutical group based in Lugano, Switzerland, announced today the completion of a minority investment in Thorne Research, Inc., a leader in developing and manufacturing pure, high quality nutritional supplements marketed through licensed healthcare practitioners.
- License Agreement for Japan on Potential New Therapy in the Prevention of Chemotherapy-induced Nausea and Vomiting (CINV)
- FDA Agrees to Special Protocol Assessment (SPA) to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of a Fixed-Dose Combination (FDC) of Netupitant and Palonosetron in the Prevention of CINV
- Helsinn Birex Pharmaceuticals Limited has Been Assigned Certain International Rights to Klean-Prep(R) by Helix BioPharma Corp.
- Leading Anti-Nausea Drug Available to Australian and New Zealand Cancer Patients
- New Data Presented at the ESMO Milan 2010 Congress Show a Better Control of Nausea and Vomiting With Palonosetron Versus Granisetron in Patients Undergoing Cisplatin or Anthracycline Plus Cyclophosphamide Based Regimens. Palonosetron Superior Efficacy is Statistically Significant in Nausea Control, Following Highly Emetogenic Chemotherapy, in the Delayed Phase in Total Study Population and Also in Subgroups by age, Female Gender and Chemotherapy
- The Minister for Finance, Mr. Brian Lenihan T.D. Today Performed the Official Opening of the Centre Which Will Play a Significant Role in Helsinn Group's Pipeline of New Products
- Helsinn's Second-Generation 5-HT3 RA Aloxi Expands its Presence in Asia Through the Agreement Signed With Mundipharma
- Enter U.S. Licence and Co-promotion Agreement for Potential New Therapy in the Prevention of Chemotherapy-induced Nausea and Vomiting (CINV)
- The Second Generation 5-HT3 Receptor Antagonist Palonosetron, Already Approved as an Intravenous Solution Formulation in More Than 60 Countries Worldwide Including US, EU and Japan, Obtains the European Marketing Authorization for 0.5 mg Oral Capsules
- The 5-HT3 Receptor Antagonist Aloxi(R) Launched in Japan
- The Second Generation 5-HT(3) Receptor Antagonist Palonosetron Available in More Than 50 Countries Worldwide, Including US, EU and Japan
- Giorgio Calderari Promoted to Group General Manager, Responsible for Corporate, Business Development, R&D, Technical Affairs, Commercial, and Manufacturing Functions
- Helsinn Birex Pharmaceuticals Wins Responsible Care Award for Waste Management
- Helsinn Announces Completion of its new Stability Centre at its Irish Drug Product Manufacturing Facility
- Palonosetron Effectively Prevents Emesis and Nausea Induced by High Dose Chemotherapy in Patients Undergoing Autologous Stem Cell Transplantation
- Helsinn Partners With Eisai for Gelclair in Italy
- New Chief Executive Officer and Vice President Commercial Operations USA at the Helsinn Group’s American subsidiary, Helsinn Therapeutics (U.S.) Inc.
- Supportive Care in Cancer: Palonosetron Recommended 5-HT3 Antagonist for Emesis Prevention by MASCC/ESMO
- Second Generation 5-HT3 Antagonists Open New Perspectives in Emesis Prevention
- Helsinn Announces New Plans for its Manufacturing Operations
- Single Dose Palonosetron Prevents Emesis Induced by Chemotherapy in Non Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patients
- Palonosetron “Preferred” 5-HT3 Antagonist for Emesis Prevention in Oncology Patients Receiving Highly Emetogenic Chemotherapy
- Helsinn and Tnaiste Announce new R&D Centre-of-Excellence at Helsinn in Dublin