J.D. Power and Associates
LONDON, November 24, 2011 - - First Direct Ranks Highest in Customer Satisfaction with Retail Banks in the UK Despite an environment of cynicism toward banks, overall satisfaction with retail banks in the UK has increased from 2010, according to the J.D.
LONDON, November 17, 2011 - Atlantic Ranks Highest in Customer Satisfaction with Electricity Suppliers; Scottish Hydro Ranks Highest among Natural Gas Providers Overall satisfaction with gas and electric suppliers in the UK has declined from 2010 as customers react to widespread price increases implemented by utility companies, according to the J.D.
WESTLAKE VILLAGE, California, October 27, 2011 - - Hilton Garden Inn; Premier Inn; Ramada Hotels; and Steigenberger Hotels and Resorts Each Rank Highest in Customer Satisfaction among Hotel Guests in Europe After several years of improvement, overall satisfaction among hotel guests in Europe has declined notably, with deterioration occurring across all levels of the guest experience, according to the J.D.
LONDON, May 27, 2011 - - Lexus Ranks Highest in Satisfying New-Vehicle Owners for an 11th Consecutive Year Despite economic pressures on both auto manufacturers and consumers, vehicle ownership satisfaction in the UK has increased from 2010, with improvement occurring across all aspects of the ownership experience, according to the J.D.
LONDON, May 25, 2011 - - Tesco Mobile Ranks Highest in Satisfaction among both Pre-Pay Mobile Phone Customers and Pay Monthly Customers Mobile phone customers in the UK are considerably more satisfied, compared with 2010, particularly with call quality, coverage and cost of service, according to the J.D.
- Plusnet Ranks Highest in Customer Satisfaction among Fixed Broadband Service Providers in the UK, While O2 Ranks Highest among UK Mobile Broadband ISPs for a Third Consecutive Year
- Models from Chevrolet, Honda, Hyundai, Mercedes-Benz, Nissan, Volkswagen and Volvo Each Rank Highest in Initial Quality in South Africa in their Respective Segments; Mercedes-Benz East London Assembly Plant Ranks Highest among Manufacturing Plants
- First Direct Ranks Highest in Customer Satisfaction with Retail Banks in the United Kingdom
- RSA Ranks Highest in Customer Satisfaction with Car Insurance Providers in Inaugural Study
- Increasing Use of Energy Monitors Is Helping Customers Reduce Energy Usage and Monthly Bill Amounts
- Regulatory Inconsistencies across Markets; Relatively Stable Oil Prices; and Consumer Concerns about Cost and Ease of Operation Present Challenges for Sales of Hybrid and Electric Vehicles
- Movenpick Hotels & Resorts; Premier Inn; Scandic; and Steigenberger Hotels and Resorts Each Rank Highest in Customer Satisfaction among Hotel Guests in Europe
- Daimler Assembly Plant in East London, South Africa, Receives Platinum Plant Quality Award
- Lexus Ranks Highest in Satisfying New-Vehicle Owners for a 10th Consecutive Year
- Tesco Mobile Ranks Highest in Customer Satisfaction with Pre-Pay Mobile Phones in the UK;
- J.D. Power and Associates Announces its 2010 Forecasting Global Outlook Conference on April 29 in Cologne, Germany
- For a Second Consecutive Year, O2 Ranks Highest in Customer Satisfaction among Both UK Fixed and Mobile Broadband Internet Service Providers
- RAC Ranks Highest in Satisfying Roadside Assistance Customers in the UK for a Fourth Consecutive Year
- J.D. Power and Associates Reports: Amid High Energy Prices in the UK, Communication About Rate Changes and Cost-Saving Measures Is Critical to Satisfaction With Utility Suppliers
- J.D. Power and Associates Reports: Hotel Guest Satisfaction in Europe Improves Considerably to Reach a Five-Year High
- J.D. Power and Associates Reports: Porsche and Mercedes-Benz Continue to Perform Well in U.S. Initial Quality; Several Other European Automakers Make Strong Gains
- J.D. Power and Associates Reports: O2 Ranks Highest in Customer Satisfaction With Pre-Pay Mobile Phones in the UK; Virgin Mobile Ranks Highest in Satisfying Pay-Monthly Customers