KUCHING, Sarawak, Malaysia, March 29, 2011 - The State Government of Sarawak's Agricultural Policy prioritises sustainable management of biodiversity as part of its strategy for the growth of palm oil plantation.
KUCHING, Sarawak, Malaysia, March 15, 2011 - The Government of Sarawak continues its efforts to develop rural and remote areas where the majority of poverty in the State is concentrated.
KUCHING, Sarawak, Malaysia, March 9, 2011 - 2010 saw a substantial increase in economic output across key sectors and dramatic gains in standards of living for Sarawakians, adding weight to the state Government's economic and social policies.
KUCHING, Sarawak, Malaysia, March 1, 2011 - The Government of Sarawak successfully balanced economic development with environmental protection in 2010.
KUCHING, Sarawak, Malaysia, February 22, 2011 - The Government of Sarawak is intensifying wildlife conservation and protection activities as part of its commitment to sustainable development.
- Chief Minister Taib Committed to Sustainable Development in Goal to Achieve 'Developed' Status by 2020
- Sarawak Government Intensifies Human Capital Investment
- Sarawak Economy to Grow by 500% by 2030
- Sarawak's Economy Beats Predictions With 5.4% Growth in 2010
- Plans in Place to Grow GDP by 5.5% and Create 1.5 Million Jobs