LEIDEN, the Netherlands, October 31, 2011 - HAL Allergy B.V.
LEIDEN, The Netherlands and SEATTLE, May 3, 2011 - ProFibrix B.V., a leader in the development of innovative products that help stop bleeding (hemostasis) after surgery, today announced the successful closing of a series B follow-on financing.
LEIDEN, The Netherlands, March 11, 2011 - Technology has been developed within Top Institute Pharma that helps medicines be absorbed quicker into the blood and thus be more effective.
LEIDEN, The Netherlands and SEATTLE, March 8, 2011 - ProFibrix B.V., a leader in the development of innovative products for hemostasis, today announced that it has initiated a prospective, multi-center Phase II study with its lead product Fibrocaps at up to 20 sites, including major U.S.
LEIDEN, Netherlands, February 23, 2011 - Today, a new initiative, based in the Netherlands, is being launched in the fight against neglected tropical diseases: The European Solutions Enterprise for Neglected Diseases (euSEND).
- Research Should Make Stem Cell Transplants Using Umbilical Cord Blood More Successful for Leukemia Patients
- Plant Offers Scientists New Insights Into Intestinal Cancer
- HAL Allergy Submits Marketing Authorization Applications to the Paul-Ehrlich-Institute
- 'Possible Key to Alzheimer Medication'
- ProFibrix and CSL Behring Enter Into Fibrinogen and Thrombin Supply Agreement
- Crucell Announces New Award of $110 Million for Paediatric Vaccine Quinvaxem(R) by UNICEF to Support Vaccination Programs in the Developing World
- ProFibrix Reports Phase II Results of Hemostasis Product Fibrocaps(TM) and Appoints New Chief Medical Officer
- Veerman Committee Argues for Continuation of TI Pharma
- ProFibrix Obtains Government Loan of up to EUR 5 Million (~ US$7.4 Million) to Support Clinical Development of its Lead Hemostasis Product Fibrocaps(TM)
- Research: Dosage of Morphine for ill Newborns Still too Imprecise
- New Consortium Paves the way for Improved Treatment of Hypertension and Associated Vascular Complications
- Dutch Top Institute Pharma Attracts International Interest
- ProFibrix Raises US $11 Million (EUR 8 Million) in Series B Financing
- New Consortium to Develop Drugs for Neglected Tropical Diseases
- New Small and Medium Sized Enterprises Join TI Pharma by Signing Two New Projects
- ProFibrix Initiates Phase II Clinical Trial of its Lead Topical Hemostat Product Fibrocaps(TM)
- Dutch Consortium Builds Registry Framework for Care of Rare Diseases