LUGANO, Switzerland, December 7, 2011 - Helsinn, a Swiss-based pharmaceutical company, announced today that its US subsidiary, Helsinn Therapeutics Inc., has enrolled the first patient in ROMANA-3, the Company's 12-week safety extension study.
LUGANO, Switzerland and GREIFSWALD, Germany, September 27, 2011 - License Agreement for Germany on New Therapy in Development for the Prevention of Chemotherapy-induced Nausea and Vomiting (CINV) Helsinn Healthcare SA, Switzerland and Riemser Arzneimittel AG, German licensee of Helsinn's second generation 5-HT3 receptor antagonist palonosetron, announce today the signing of a licensing agreement granting Riemser the commercialization rights for a next-generation treatment in development by Helsinn for the prevention of chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting (CINV) in Germany.
LUGANO, Switzerland, September 26, 2011 - The Company has entered the Phase III clinical program for both its investigational medications anamorelin, in non-small cell lung cancer-associated anorexia/cachexia, and netupitant + palonosetron oral fixed-dose combination in chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting (CINV) Helsinn, the Swiss pharmaceutical Group, global leader in the segment of the prevention of chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting (CINV) with the second generation 5-HT3 receptor antagonist palonosetron, is working very hard in reinforcing its cancer supportive care pipeline.
LUGANO, Switzerland and WOODCLIFF LAKE, New Jersey, September 23, 2011 - Helsinn Group and Eisai Inc.
LUGANO, Switzerland, August 23, 2011 - Helsinn, a Swiss-based pharmaceutical company, announced today that its US subsidiary, Helsinn Therapeutics, has enrolled the first patient in the company's pivotal Phase III clinical program of anamorelin HCl for the treatment of anorexia/cachexia in patients with advanced non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC).
- Helsinn Group Makes an Equity Investment for a Minority Interest in Thorne Research, Inc. and Plans to Jointly Commercialize Nutritional Supplement Products With Initial Focus on Meeting the Needs of People Living With Cancer
- License Agreement for Japan on Potential New Therapy in the Prevention of Chemotherapy-induced Nausea and Vomiting (CINV)
- International Community Called Upon to Stop the Runaway Train of Cancer in Africa
- FDA Agrees to Special Protocol Assessment (SPA) to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of a Fixed-Dose Combination (FDC) of Netupitant and Palonosetron in the Prevention of CINV
- Helsinn Birex Pharmaceuticals Limited has Been Assigned Certain International Rights to Klean-Prep(R) by Helix BioPharma Corp.
- Leading Anti-Nausea Drug Available to Australian and New Zealand Cancer Patients
- 35th ESMO Congress: Milan, Italy (FieraMilanoCity), 8-12 October 2010 - Press Programme Curtain Raiser
- The Minister for Finance, Mr. Brian Lenihan T.D. Today Performed the Official Opening of the Centre Which Will Play a Significant Role in Helsinn Group's Pipeline of New Products
- Helsinn's Second-Generation 5-HT3 RA Aloxi Expands its Presence in Asia Through the Agreement Signed With Mundipharma
- Enter U.S. Licence and Co-promotion Agreement for Potential New Therapy in the Prevention of Chemotherapy-induced Nausea and Vomiting (CINV)
- The Second Generation 5-HT3 Receptor Antagonist Palonosetron, Already Approved as an Intravenous Solution Formulation in More Than 60 Countries Worldwide Including US, EU and Japan, Obtains the European Marketing Authorization for 0.5 mg Oral Capsules
- ArounderTouch: A First-Class Ticket to Your Flights of Fancy
- The 5-HT3 Receptor Antagonist Aloxi(R) Launched in Japan
- The Second Generation 5-HT(3) Receptor Antagonist Palonosetron Available in More Than 50 Countries Worldwide, Including US, EU and Japan
- Giorgio Calderari Promoted to Group General Manager, Responsible for Corporate, Business Development, R&D, Technical Affairs, Commercial, and Manufacturing Functions
- Helsinn Partners With Eisai for Gelclair in Italy
- New Chief Executive Officer and Vice President Commercial Operations USA at the Helsinn Group’s American subsidiary, Helsinn Therapeutics (U.S.) Inc.
- Supportive Care in Cancer: Palonosetron Recommended 5-HT3 Antagonist for Emesis Prevention by MASCC/ESMO
- Helsinn Announces New Plans for its Manufacturing Operations
- Palonosetron “Preferred” 5-HT3 Antagonist for Emesis Prevention in Oncology Patients Receiving Highly Emetogenic Chemotherapy
- Helsinn and Tnaiste Announce new R&D Centre-of-Excellence at Helsinn in Dublin