LUSAKA, Zambia, March 11, 2011 - His Excellency, Mr.
LUSAKA, Zambia, March 7, 2011 - His Excellency, President Rupiah Banda of Zambia, has spoken ahead of tomorrow's International Women's Day with a special pledge to continue his efforts to bring equality to all the people of Zambia.
LUSAKA, Republic of Zambia, March 3, 2011 - Internationally-recognised credit ratings agency Fitch has assigned Zambia a B+ sovereign rating in recognition of the huge economic strides the country has taken under His Excellency President Rupiah Banda.
LUSAKA, Zambia, February 17, 2011 - Today His Excellency, Mr.
LUSAKA, Republic of Zambia, February 4, 2011 - Today His Excellency Mr Rupiah Banda, President of The Republic of Zambia, launched the Sixth National Development Plan (SNDP), outlining the Government's five year commitment to building a better future for all Zambians.
- President Banda Celebrates as the Construction of Two Major Sports Stadia in Lusaka Commences
- New School Year Means New Opportunities - RB Tells Zambian Youth
- "Maintain Peace and Unity," Urges President Banda on the Eve of Election Year
- President Banda Urges African Leaders to Fight Exploitation
- "Say no to Corruption" Urges President Banda
- President Banda Applauds Progress on World Aids Day
- President Banda Pledges More Investment for Zambia's Farmers
- State Visit Sees Start of New Journey for Zambia and Brazil
- President Banda Leaves for Brazil on State Visit
- President Banda Congratulates Tanzanian President
- Delivering on Jobs, Prosperity, Schools and Hospitals but "More to do" Says RB
- Bumper Harvest and Cheaper Food Take Centre Stage on Independence Day
- President Banda Welcomes Boost to Zambian Mining Sector
- Zambia's Farmers are the Backbone of Zambia, Says President Banda
- President Banda Highlights Trade Opportunities to Nigerian Business Community
- President Banda Looks Forward to Building on Foundations of Zambia's Prosperity
- President Banda Drives Economic Prosperity for Zambia at COMESA Summit