HOUSTON, March 25, 2011 - Endeavour International Corporation (NYSE: END) (LSE: ENDV) today announces that it has priced its public offering of 10.0 million shares of its common stock at a price to the public of $11.00 per share.
MONTREAL, March 25, 2011 - Soon, drug delivery that precisely targets cancerous cells without exposing the healthy surrounding tissue to the medication's toxic effects will no longer be an oncologist's dream but a medical reality, thanks to the work of Professor Sylvain Martel, Director of the Nanorobotics Laboratory at Polytechnique Montral.
VILLA, Malta, March 25, 2011 - On the 11th of March of this year the entire northern part of Japan was devastated by a succession of natural disasters that destroyed the lives of millions of people.
CRAIGAVON, Northern Ireland, March 25, 2011 - In response to increased client demand for cold and dedicated frozen storage capacity for biopharmaceuticals, Almac's Pharma Services business unit has expanded its commercial facilities to include an additional 6124 sq ft of cold and frozen storage.
- Risperdal(R) Consta(R) Associated With Lower Risk of Hospitalisation Compared to Treatment With Other Antipsychotics in Patients With Schizophrenia
- 'BYPASS' - Before You Pay, Ask to See Surgeon, says Liberate
- Turkcell Quality, Turkcell Technology, Turkcell Power is Now in Germany
- Leaping Into the Future - Collaborative End-to-end Automation
- Standards: What Management and Staff Should Know
- New Survey Reveals Northerners are More Social Than Southerners!
- Two in a row for Goodman — to provide Amazon with a second 110,000 sqm pre-committed development in Germany
- Screwfix Offers Spring Savings to see you Into the Summer
- MarketsandMarkets: Indian Family Offices are Expected to Reach 940 in Number by 2015
- Free-to-Play Massively Multiplayer Real-Time Strategy Game Launch New Era
- President Yanukovych Leads Political Rating in Ukraine
- Edison Investment Research pre-IPO Report
- reed.co.uk has Been Named as 'Experian Hitwise Number 1 Award Winner', After Ranking top for Visits to UK Job Sites in 2010
- Vebnet and Standard Life Launch Box of Benefits
- Cloud-based Mobile App Platform Brings Internet Services to 95% of the World's Mobile Phone Users Who Don't Have Smart Phones or PCs
- The Diverse Income Trust plc (DIVI) - Equity Income Beyond the FTSE 100, Managed by Gervais Williams Edison Investment Research Pre-IPO Report
- New Radiation Sickness Resource Pages Added to MD Consult and First Consult; Company Participating in National Library of Medicine Emergency Access Initiative
- The Third Schco Open, the Most Star-studded Invitational Tournament in Germany, Takes Place on 31 July at the Hubbelrath Golf Club Outside Duesseldorf
- Bupa Boosts Cancer Cover
- Female Shoppers Flirt for Discounts
- Fannie Mae Redemption
- House of Fraser Launches Online Wedding Boutique
- Crescent Point Energy Corp. Announces Filing of 2010 AIF
- ICE to Introduce New Cleared Freight and Iron Ore Contracts Beginning 18 April
- PruHealth Finds the Nation Believes People Should Take More Responsibility for Their Own Health
- Tetragon Financial Group Limited (TFG) Announces Update on its Share Repurchase Program
- Bigmouthmedia Shortlisted for the Highly Respected a4u Awards 2011
- European Commissioner Stefan Fuele: European Integration of Ukraine is Progressing
- C O R R E C T I O N Perrier-Jouet
- Northrop Grumman Launches Portable System for CBRN Incident Monitoring and Assessment
- FEMSA Shareholders Approved Ps. 4,600 Million Dividend
- Research suggests increasing opportunities for hosting service providers to benefit from selling cloud services.
- Depaul UK Asks "can we Afford not to?" and Calls for Greater Investment in Prevention Programmes From Schools and Local Authorities in Order to Prevent a Drastic Increase in Youth Homelessness
- Active Australian Share Traders Embrace New Market Entrant
- Jury Named for WISE Prize for Education