HUDDINGE, Sweden, December 2, 2011 - Medivir AB (OMX:MVIR), the research-based speciality pharmaceutical company focused on the development of high-value treatments for infectious diseases, announces that its development partner, Tibotec Pharmaceuticals, has entered into an agreement with Bristol-Myers Squibb Company (NYSE:BMY).
STOCKHOLM, November 2, 2011 - TMC435-Based Therapy Significantly Improved Viral Cure Rates in Patients Who Failed Prior Treatment for Hepatitis C - ASPIRE: All TMC435 subgroups achieved substantially higher viral cure rates (SVR24) compared with control group (pegylated interferon and ribavirin alone): 85% vs.
HUDDINGE, Sweden, July 6, 2011 - Medivir AB (OMX: MVIR), is an emerging research-based specialty pharmaceutical company focused on infectious diseases.
HUDDINGE, Sweden, April 1, 2011 - Medivir AB (OMX: MVIR), the emerging research-based specialty pharmaceutical company focused on infectious diseases, announces that their partner, Tibotec has presented the results of a planned Week 24 interim analysis of the phase 2b ASPIRE study for TMC435 in treatment experienced hepatitis C patients in a late-breaker session at the 46th Annual meeting of the European Association for the Study of the Liver (EASL), Berlin, Germany.
HUDDINGE, Sweden, March 1, 2011 - Medivir AB (OMX: MVIR), the emerging research-based specialty pharmaceutical company focused on infectious diseases, today announces that the Company's commercialization partner, Meda AB, has launched Medivir's unique cold sore treatment Xerese(TM) in the United States.
- Medivir Announces Positive Phase 2b 48-week (SVR24) Interim Results of TMC435 in Treatment-Naive Patients Chronically Infected With Genotype-1 Hepatitis C Virus
- Medivir - The Phase 3 Program for TMC435 in Treatment-Naive Patients and Patients who Have Relapsed After Prior Interferon-Based Treatment has Now Started
- Medivir Signs Research & Development Collaboration on Dengue Virus
- Medivir Announces Start of Phase 1a Trial of the Hepatitis C Polymerase Inhibitor TMC649128
- Once Daily Novel Therapy in Treatment-Experienced Hepatitis C Patients
- Today, 12:30 GMT, 13:30 CET, London
- Medivir Notes That Partner Tibotec Announced Week 24 Interim Results From Phase 2b TMC435 PILLAR Study to be Presented as a Late-Breaker at AASLD