ST. LOUIS, November 30, 2011 - Novus International, Inc., a leading innovator of animal health and nutrition programs, will present a landmark keynote presentation at the 7th biennial World Agricultural Forum's Congress where the future of agriculture, broader application of existing technologies and innovations will be discussed by industry, government and civil society.
ST. LOUIS, November 22, 2011 - Certification Validates Company's Commitment to Operational Excellence and Client Satisfaction Savvis, a CenturyLink company and global leader in cloud infrastructure and hosted IT solutions, today announced that it has completed its annual Statement on Standards for Attestation Engagements (SSAE) No.
ST. LOUIS, Missouri and PARIS, November 21, 2011 - Acquisition further expands Enterprise Holdings' European presence into France and Spain Enterprise Holdings and PSA Peugeot Citron announced today that they have entered into an agreement whereby Enterprise will acquire PSA Peugeot Citron's car rental subsidiary, Citer SA and its Spanish subsidiary Atesa.
ST. LOUIS, November 15, 2011 - - Savvis Appoints New Americas Sales Senior VP and Cloud VP Savvis, a CenturyLink company (NYSE: CTL) and global leader in cloud infrastructure and hosted IT solutions for enterprises, today announced that it has strengthened its cloud and sales management teams through the additions of James R.
ST. LOUIS, October 19, 2011 - Elsevier's Pageburst platform to be utilized in several of college's curriculum, including noted Radiography Program Elsevier, the leading global provider of scientific, technical, and medical information products and services, announced today that West Kentucky Community and Technical College (WKCTC), a member of the Kentucky Community and Technical College System and a public, two-year, degree-granting institution located in Paducah, KY., has been using and will renew Elsevier's digital textbook suite for students in WKCTC's Radiography Program in 2012.
- Solutia Announces 2012 World of Color Awards Program
- Reduce CO2 Emissions, Increase Electric Vehicle Range with Saflex S Series Advanced Solar Interlayer
- Savvis Stockholders Approve Merger with CenturyLink
- An Affiliate of Sun Capital Partners and Kellwood Company has Entered Into an Agreement to Acquire Scotch & Soda
- Gateway Insurance Company Goes Into Production with Duck Creek Policy Administration
- Peabody Energy and ArcelorMittal SA Submit Proposal to Acquire Macarthur Coal
- TradeStation Extends Services Contract with Savvis for Market Data and Colocation Facilities
- Amdocs has Signed a Definitive Agreement to Acquire Bridgewater Systems, a Publicly Held Provider of Policy Management and Network Control Solutions
- Savvis Markets Infrastructure Provides Financial Services Community with Customized IT and Connectivity Solutions
- U.S. Federal Election Commission Awards Savvis Federal Systems Delivery Order Under GSA Schedule
- Duck Creek Technologies Announces Partnership With Syntel
- Elsevier and Medical Education Technologies, Inc. Collaborate to Offer Simulation Technology for Health Science Curriculums
- Duck Creek Announces Release of Product Studio
- May 12 Stockholder Meeting Postponed Due to Merger Agreement
- Growth continues for Duck Creek with record sales in first quarter.
- Savvis Announces Time for First Quarter 2011 Earnings Call
- Sigma-Aldrich Opens European Headquarters in St. Gallen, Switzerland
- Duck Creek signs premier insurance and risk management provider to the Energy Industry.
- Program Provides Channel Partners with Growth Opportunities
- H&R Block and Yodlee Make it Easier for DIY Taxpayers to File
- Company's Chief Sales and Marketing Executive will Continue Current Duties While Further Expanding Activities to Accelerate Growth on a Global Basis
- Savvis Executives to Present at Major Investor Conferences in March
- Savvis to Host Technology Update Call for Financial Analysts
- Managed Services revenue growth of 32% YoY, includes nearly 100% YoY growth in Cloud; Colocation revenue growth of 11% YoY
- Savvis expands its global reach to offer mission-critical enterprise cloud offerings in burgeoning market
- e-con Systems Announces Android Support for its Camera Daughter Boards
- Growth continues for Duck Creek with strong 2010 sales following 2009 pace.
- Savvis Announces Time for Fourth Quarter 2010 Earnings Call
- Savvis Positioned in the Visionaries Quadrant in Leading Analyst Firm's Magic Quadrant for Managed Security Service Providers (MSSP)
- Savvis Named to Leaders Quadrant in Leading Industry Analyst Firm's Magic Quadrant for Cloud Infrastructure-as-a-Service and Web Hosting for 2010
- e-con Systems Announces its Support for Windows Embedded Compact 7
- Savvis Provides 2011 Guidance at Investor Day
- Welsh, Carson, Anderson & Stowe Announces Plans to Distribute 5 Million Savvis Shares
- Savvis to Webcast Investor Day
- Savvis Appoints Jaywant Singh Rao as Vice President, Global Business Development and Strategic Alliances