FORT LAUDERDALE, Florida, November 21, 2011 - It has come to our attention that the Scotch Whisky Association (SWA) has been making allegations and inaccurate statements to the media concerning ArKay Beverages.
HONG KONG, November 21, 2011 - Philip Morris Asia Limited (PMA), Hong Kong, owner of Australian affiliate, Philip Morris Limited (PML), today announced that it has begun legal proceedings against the Australian Government by serving a Notice of Arbitration under Australia's Bilateral Investment Treaty with Hong Kong.
LONDON, November 21, 2011 - The Rightmove House Price Index for November 2011 is released today and reveals that the average asking price for a property in the UK dropped by -3.1% (-7,528) in the past month to now stand at 232,144.
LONDON, November 21, 2011 - Service Includes Powerful Audio & Web Conferencing with Localised Languages at a Competitive Price The meetings experts at PGi (NYSE: PGI) have expanded their conferencing services portfolio with the launch of GlobalMeetin Europe.
LONDON, November 21, 2011 - Pop music fans will be dancing the night away this Christmas with the release of the latest in the Now That's What I Call Music! series at Tesco Entertainment Online, Now That's What I Call Music! 80.
- CNPV’s Chief Operating Officer, Chaudary Receives the Prestigious Qilu Friendship Award 2011
- Skyscanner Launches new app for iPad
- Legal IQ Releases Interview with 2 Intellectual Property Experts: Build Bridges Not Fences
- UK Shoppers Fear Presents Bought Online Won’t Arrive by Christmas
- WiMP Partners With by:Larm & Confirms Sponsorship of The Nordic Music Prize
- Top Trends for 2012 - Purity, Authenticity and Sustainability Lead the Way
- Convergence Pharmaceuticals Initiates Phase I Multiple Ascending Dose Study for CNV2197944
- New Communication Tool Brings Social Networking Back to Real Life
- QualiSystems Announces TestShell 4.6 Software Release for Lab and Test Automation
- China Hi-Tech Fair Showcases Next IT Tech
- China Hi-Tech Fair Highlights Internet of Things
- Aldi Launches Limited Edition 40 Year Old Single Malt Whisky for Under 50
- FDA Approves BELOTERO Balance: Success of a Promising Partnership Between Anteis and Merz Aesthetics
- CrimsonLogic Chosen to Deliver a New Integrated Business Licensing System
- Rezidor Announces the Radisson Blu Park Hotel, Athens
- Aditi Technologies Announces Acquisition of Cumulux, Microsoft Cloud Partner of the Year
- Mot & Chandon Presents the Golden Premium Jeroboam: a Handcrafted and Hand-Customised Masterpiece Honouring a Grand Heritage
- IP Litigation Lawyer Neil Coulson Joins Baker Botts in London
- ConocoPhillips, Enviva LP Partner to Develop Torrefied Wood Pellet Business
- 9 December Deadline for Ateronon Firm
- UK’s First Market Loyalty Smart Card Launched by Bolton Council With sQuid
- The National Trust Reveals Consumers Need a Leg Up With Farming Knowledge
- Oil Refineries Announces Results for Third Quarter & First Nine Months 2011
- ResearchMoz: Global and China Crystalline Silicon Solar Cell PECVD (Plasma Enhanced Chemical Vapor Deposition) Industry 2011-2015 Deep Research Report
- Baston ni Kabunian, Bilang Pero di Mabilang (Cane of Kabunian, numbered but cannot be counted) by Rodel Tapaya Awarded Grand Prize in the Asia Pacific Breweries Foundation Signature Art Prize 2011
- MarketsandMarkets: Leukemia Therapeutics Market Worth $11.3 Billion by 2020
- dena Awards Efficiency Prizes to Three Companies
- Mobile TeleSystems Announces Financial Results for the Third Quarter Ended September 30, 2011
- Enterprise Holdings to Acquire Paris-based Rental Car Company, Citer S.A., from PSA Peugeot Citron
- AGT International Partners with China to Pilot Flood Early Warning System
- Saxo Bank Enables Online Islamic Trading
- The Radisson Blu Hotel, Kuwait Hosts The Concert of Hope
- Beat the Chill in Next’s Hottest Women’s Winterwear
- 150 Constituents of the TRA to Attend Black Hat Abu Dhabi 2011
- Transparency Market Research New Report: Global Energy-Efficient Lighting Technology Market by Correlated Color Temperature (CCT), Application and Geography (2011-2016)