NYON, Switzerland and PHILADELPHIA, November 18, 2011 - Shionogi and Shire to jointly develop and commercialize ADHD medicines in Japan Shire plc (LSE: SHP, NASDAQ: SHPGY), the global specialty biopharmaceutical company, announces that it has entered into an agreement with Shionogi & Co.
NYON, Switzerland, October 20, 2011 - This World Osteoporosis Day (October 20) the International Osteoporosis Foundation (IOF) and its 200 member patient and medical societies are calling on the public and health professionals around the world to take action for bone health and osteoporosis prevention.
NYON, Switzerland, October 13, 2011 - For this year's World Osteoporosis Day (October 20), the International Osteoporosis Foundation (IOF) is releasing a 24-page report promoting a three-step strategy for healthy bones and strong muscles.
NYON, Switzerland, August 31, 2011 - - Data Presented at the 2011 Annual Symposium of the Society for the Study of Inborn Errors of Metabolism (SSIEM) Shire plc (LSE: SHP, NASDAQ: SHPGY), the global specialty biopharmaceutical company, today announced positive data from several studies designed to evaluate the safety of switching to REPLAGAL (agalsidase alfa) from Fabrazyme (agalsidase beta) and the long-term safety and benefits of switching to VPRIV (velaglucerase alfa) from Cerezyme (imiglucerase).
NYON, Switzerland, August 30, 2011 - Inmarsat's Next Generation Satellites Will Support the Growing Demand for Data Connectivity on Aircraft Inmarsat (LSE:ISAT), the leading provider of global mobile satellite communications services, is pleased to announce it has reached agreement in principle with Rockwell Collins (NYSE: COL) by which Rockwell Collins will take the leading role in development, production and distribution of User Terminals (UTs) for future Inmarsat's Global Xpress™ (GX) aeronautical services to the aviation industry.
- Edwards Lifesciences Achieves Primary Endpoint in Transcatheter Valve Study of High-Risk Surgical Patients
- Shire Appoints Philip J. Vickers, PhD as Senior Vice President of Research & Development for Human Genetic Therapies Business
- Site Provides Information on New Blood Test and Unique Index to Help Reduce Unnecessary Biopsies
- UNI Tells Santander: Stop Your Anti-Union Stance
- Sport Pro/UNI Europa: Athletes Send Strong Message for Workers' Rights to EU Commission
- "Fair Banking Advice? Fair Working Conditions? NOW!"
- UNI Global Union: Hundreds Gather in Brussels to Protest Post Liberalisation
- Union Video Demands DHL Respect its Workers as Company Plans to Relocate Facility for "Convenience"
- Indication: Picture will be distributed through the EPA-Circuit on european basis and can be downloaded free of charge under: https://www.presseportal.ch/de/pm/100017477
- New IOF Report Supports Understanding of FRAX(R)
- Call Centre Workers Demand: Freedom to Organise, Freedom to Bargain
- Global Study Reveals Post Liberalisation Disasters in Europe