BIRMINGHAM, UK, October 21, 2011 - Research from animal charity the Dogs Trust has found that more people are having to abandon their pets as they are unable to find rented accommodation that accepts animals.
ABU DHABI, UAE, October 21, 2011 - AECOM leads discussions on Integrated Service Delivery for Educational Facilities at Building Future Education MENA 2011 Leading experts on education facilities and design will share insights to help school owners and operators maximise their investments on capital infrastructure at the forthcoming Building Future Education (BFE) MENA exhibition and conference in partnership with Abu Dhabi Education Council (ADEC) on October 25-26, 2011 at the Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre.
BRUSSELS, October 21, 2011 - Objective to increase 2011 Operating Income Growth opportunities in place for 2012 The Rentabiliweb Group (ISIN BE0946620946 -- Mnemo BIL) reported revenues of €64.2m as at 30 September 2011, at the same level in 2010.
MOSCOW, October 21, 2011 - Ipreo participated at the Moscow International Finance Week (MOSINTERFIN) Ipreo's Alexandre Bykov spoke at the MOSINTERFIN event on 19th October.
GENEVA, October 21, 2011 - Merck Serono, a division of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany, announced today that it has decided to return all rights for safinamide to Newron Pharmaceuticals S.p.A.
- Infiniti Middle East: Success of Infiniti QX Exemplifies Boom in Mid East Luxury Car Sales
- Zimmer Introduces PathFinder NXT Minimally Invasive Pedicle Screw System for the European Market
- Launching Two New Models in Busworld Kortrijk 2011, KINGLONG Accelerates the Pace Into the EU Market
- Phil Spencer and In-Deed Release Video Advice For Homebuyers
- Adeya Chooses ITU Telecom World for New Technology Announcement
- Time is Running out for you to Register for Technology for Marketing & Advertising (TFM&A India 2011)
- Kraft Foods Opens Doors to New Biscuit R&D Center in Europe
- Four Finalists of Global Design Competition Highlight Need for Innovative Solutions for Living Better with Multiple Sclerosis
- CHOICE Name Jetabroad One of the Top Flight Comparison Websites
- Win a London Theatre Break With Travelsupermarket
- TELUS Chooses Astellia for end-to-end Mobile Broadband Performance Optimization
- Isolux Corsn Awarded Second Major Contract for Electricity Generation in Bangladesh
- STELARA (ustekinumab)is Effective, Well-Tolerated and Improves Quality of Life in Patients With Moderate to Severe Plaque Psoriasis Inadequately Responsive to methotrexate[1,2]
- Nine-Month Figures for 2011: Dynamic, Profitable Growth at Sartorius
- "PATH B": A Comprehensive Support Programme in Europe for Patients Diagnosed With Chronic Hepatitis B Launched
- DiscountVouchers.co.uk New Team Strengthens Retail Partnerships
- The Napkin is Mightier Than Board
- China Sunergy Delivers First Quasar Shipments to Sunergic S.A.
- Iconic Dubai Landmark Shows There Ain’t No Mountain High Enough for DHL
- Venture Capital for High School Kids
- Cadabam’s Group Organizes Talent Meet "ANVESHA 2011"
- Risk Management Key as Traders Eye Opportunities in Volatile Markets
- WISeKey Announces Extended Partnership With Hublot After a Successful Deployment of its Brand Protection Solution
- Northern Vertex Reports Significant NI 43-101 Resource of 590,400 Ounces of Gold Equivalent Resources at the Moss Gold-Silver Project
- SpitConsult’s app "Radioactivity-Meter" Turns Smartphones into Geiger Counters
- Aer Lingus Announces Extra Flights to and From Dublin
- Garages Stock Piling Batteries Ahead of the Anticipated Price Hike Need to be Vigilant of Self-Discharge, Says CTEK
- STELARA (ustekinumab)is Effective, Well-Tolerated and Improves Quality of Life in Patients With Moderate-to-Severe Plaque Psoriasis Inadequately Responsive to Methotrexate[1,2]
- EU Study Shows Once-Daily Lisdexamfetamine Dimesylate (LDX) Effective for Symptom Control in Children and Adolescents with ADHD
- Opera Solutions’ UK & European Expansion Continues: Marketing Guru Joins Advisory Board
- PruHealth Partners With the National Trust to Organise Walking Festival
- Amsterdam Molecular Therapeutics Receives Opinion on Re-examination of Glybera Marketing Authorisation Application
- CAS and Eduserv Collaborate to Provide Unlimited SciFinder Access to Academic Institutions Across the U.K. and Ireland
- Further European Regulatory Review Clarifies and Confirms Prior CHMP Position on Positive Benefit-Risk Balance for Pioglitazone-Containing Products
- ‘The Military Electro Optical Infrared (EO/IR) Systems Market Will Reach a Value of $7.47bn in 2011′ Says visiongain Report