LONDON, October 5, 2011 - Leading Cloud ERP Vendor and Local Partner Navigant Solutions to Demonstrate Cloud-Based Business Suite at Middle East IT Exhibition NetSuite Inc., the industry's leading provider ofcloud-basedfinancials/ERP softwaresuites, today announcedthat it will be exhibiting at GITEX Technology Week, one of the largest IT exhibitions in the Middle East, from 9-13th October 2011.
LONDON, October 5, 2011 - - Icelandic campus provides a renewable energy-based colocation and build-to-suit data centre option for US and European companies and provides well over 50% cost savings over traditional data centres in Europe or New York.
LONDON and ROME, October 5, 2011 - - Icelandic Data Centre will enhance Datapipe's ongoing sustainability initiatives (NetEvents) -- Verne Global, an innovative, UK-based developer of power conscious data centre campuses, today announced that Datapipe, a leading provider of managed services and infrastructure for mission critical IT and cloud computing, plans to deliver carbon neutral managed IT solutions, including a green cloud and disaster recovery, upon completion of Verne Global's purpose-built Icelandic data centre facility.
NEW YORK, October 5, 2011 - Coty Inc., a leading global beauty company and Elite, the world's most prestigious modeling network announced today a partnership to develop and market a new line of fragrances encompassing the values and image of this prestigious yet accessible, global brand.
LONDON, October 5, 2011 - Adherenceto the Eurocodes and applying Life Cycle Costing (LCC) are recognised as two of the biggest considerations in bridge construction for project managers and contractors today.
- Mail Order World 2011 - Strategic Alliance Between Wirecard and RatePAY
- Gastech Specialist Events Launches the EMEA Unconventional Gas E&P Forum
- First Utility Offers 75 Cashback: uSwitch Exclusive
- London Wasps Begin Search for New Owner
- GoldenSource’s Ahmad to Discuss the Evolving Landscape of Data Management in APAC
- c-m-p gmbh Initiates Production of Carbon-Fibre Materials
- Nearly Half of Engineering Graduates Would Choose a Different Degree Today
- Ellen Macarthur to Welcome Leading Futurist Alex Steffen to UK
- Real Superheroes of Nursing, from Mosby’s Nursing, Announced at 13th Annual ANCC Magnet Conference
- Visit Ireland for Less With HostelBookers
- Elsevier and the University of Sydney Announce Prize Winners of 24-Hour Hackathon
- Able Skills Opens New Solar PV Centre
- Spectros T-Stat Shown to Be Earliest Available Method for Detection of Surgical Skin Flap Compromise After Surgery
- Guyana Goldfields Inc. Signs Memorandum of Understanding for the Mineral Agreement with the Government of Guyana; Mining License to be Issued Within 45 Days
- Finalists of the 2011 CPhI Innovation Awards Announced
- The GraniteDS Enterprise Platform Shows Rapid Adoption in Enterprise RIA Projects for Flex / Java
- MyFunCity: Brazil Launches First Private Social Networking
- Antinuclear Exhibition from Japan Shows at Urania, Berlin, Oct. 7-16
- Margin in Spread Betting and CFD Trading
- Research & Development Director for Bodog Europe
- Average Two-Year Fixed Rate Mortgage Deals Hit Record Low of 3.82 Per Cent
- Check Your Fixed Rate Bonds and Reap Savings Rewards
- The Leading Chinese Brand in Luxury Segment Presented its New "NEO.HERITAGE" Collection
- European EFM leader QuestBack Sets Sights on US With Hire of Market Research Strategist
- King Worldwide Investor Relations Expands With Opening of Madrid Office
- Fannie Mae Redemption
- Feel Virtuous After Your Holiday Workout
- Trek Bicycles Uses Objet Connex 3D Printer with ABS-like Material to Test Bike Parts in Real Time!
- Able Skills to Open New Renewable Energy Centre in Bradford
- Women Read Online Reviews - Men Don’t, Postcode Anywhere Research Shows
- Aaron’s, Inc. Invests in U.K. Company
- Mykonos has the X-Factor as Tulisa Strikes a Chord With Viewers
- SpotOption Ltd. Join Forces With ConversionPros, Europe
- ConvaTec Announces Acquisition of Farnhurst Medical
- First Rate Farm Producers Win Coveted National Trust Awards