Oil Refineries Ltd
HAIFA, Israel, November 21, 2011 - Adjusted refining margin for the third quarter totaled USD/bbl 3.0, compared with benchmark average of USD/bbl 1.2 ---------- Adjusted consolidated EBITDA of $33 million for the third quarter of 2011, compared with $50 million in the same period last year.
HAIFA, Israel, November 17, 2011 - Conference Call Scheduled for November 21, 2011 at 14:00 UK Time, 9:00 EST Oil Refineries Ltd.
HAIFA, Israel, November 7, 2011 - Oil Refineries Ltd.
HAIFA, Israel, August 15, 2011 - - Net Income for the First Half of 2011 Totaled $24 Million Compared With $29 Million in the Same Period Last Year Net income for the quarter totaled $18 million compared with $32 million in the second quarter last year.
HAIFA, Israel, August 10, 2011 - Conference Call Scheduled for August 15, 2011 at 14:00UKTime, 9:00 EST Oil Refineries Ltd.
- Oil Refineries Announces Results for First Quarter 2011
- Conference Call Scheduled for May 23, 2011 at 14:00 UK Time, 9:00 EST
- Oil Refineries Announces Readiness for Natural Gas Supply and Spot Agreement
- Oil Refineries Ltd Appoints Mr. Pinhas Buchris as CEO
- 2010 Net Income Totals $77 Million
- Oil Refineries Announces Resignation of CEO Yashar Ben Mordechai
- Conference Call Scheduled for March 21, 2011 at 13:30 GMT, 9:30 EST
- Oil Refineries Announces Extraordinary General Meeting and Additional Reports
- Annual Saving for the Group is Estimated to be in Excess of US$130m, Based on Full Year Consumption, Following Connection to the Natural Gas Delivery Line in Haifa Bay and on Current Fuel Prices
- Oil Refineries Announces Results for Third Quarter 2010
- Conference Call Scheduled for November 22nd, 2010 at 15:00 UK Time, 10:00 ET
- Oil Refineries Announces Results For Second Quarter 2010
- Conference Call Scheduled for August 23rd, 2010 at 14:00 UK Time, 9:00 ET
- The Loan Agreement Signed Under the Framework of a Complete Financing Plan for US$900 Million to Implement the Company's Strategic Plan Which Includes the Establishment of Hydrocracker Unit at a Cost of US$500 Million
- Oil Refineries Report on Share Purchase
- Oil Refineries Issues Notice Regarding Sales to Turkish Markets
- First Quarter 2010 Revenues Increase to $1,705 Million Compared to $984 Million in the First Quarter of 2009
- Conference Call Scheduled for May 24th, 2010 at 14:30 UK Time, 9:30 ET
- Oil Refineries Publishes Shelf Prospectus
- Oil Refineries Announces Delay to Annual & Special General Meeting
- Oil Refineries Responds to Change in its Credit Rating
- /C O R R E C T I O N — Oil Refineries Ltd/
- Net Income totals $349 million
- Conference Call Scheduled for March 22, 2010 at 13:00 GMT, 9:00 EST
- Oil Refineries Purchases Remaining Shares of Haifa Basic Oils Ltd
- Oil Refineries to Acquire Control of Haifa Basic Oils
- Oil Refineries' Completes Acquisition of Balance of Carmel Olefins from Israel Petrochemical Industries
- Oil Refineries Receives Request to Pay Sewage Levy
- Oil Refineries Announces Successful Outcome of Extraordinary General Meeting to Approve Acquisition of Carmel Olefins
- Oil Refineries' Notifies on New Decree Relating to Emissions From the Refinery
- Oil Refineries Announces Results for Third Quarter and First Nine Months of 2009
- Oil Refineries Schedules Third Quarter 2009 Earnings Release for November 11, 2009
- Oil Refineries’ Major Shareholders Amend Control Agreement Following Impending Acquisition Balance of Carmel Olefins
- Oil Refineries Signs Agreement to Acquire 50% Balance of Shares in Carmel Olefins From IPE
- Oil Refineries 50%-Held Carmel Olefins Publishes Update on Financial Covenants