RIYADH, Saudi Arabia, November 22, 2011 - DHL Express, the world's leading cross-border express services provider, has entered a partnership with Nokia Siemens Networks (NSN) to jointly enhance the supply chain management model for a Saudi telecommunications provider.
RIYADH, Saudi Arabia, November 11, 2011 - Ranger Saudia, Ltd., a Saudi Arabia holding company, announces a strategic teaming agreement with Ranger International Services Group, a private equity consolidator from the U.S.
RIYADH, Saudi Arabia, October 4, 2011 - nasair, the smart low cost carrier, is celebrating the first anniversary of its operations in Kerala.
RIYADH, Saudi Arabia, September 18, 2011 - HRH Travel Records and Testimonials made Public The private office of HRH Prince Alwaleed Bin Talal Bin Abdulaziz Alsaud released today detailed, comprehensive records providing clear and unmistakable proof that HRH Prince Alwaleed was not in Spain in August of 2008 and had no connection whatsoever with alleged events to which he has been erroneously linked in recent press reports.
RIYADH, Saudi Arabia, September 20, 2010 - SAGE, the publisher of banking solutions specialized in the development of wealth and asset management systems, is pleased to announce that Global Investment House (www.globalinv.net/) in Saudi Arabia started the implementation of Prospero (www.sage.ch/index.php?id=prospero) as its front- to back-office platform for its Investment Management arena.
- "Saudi Tabreed" Alliance Win a District Cooling Contract Providing King Abdullah Financial District in Riyadh Having a Capacity of 100 Thousand Tons of Cooling
- TigerSwan Extends Services in Saudi Arabia
- With a 15% Increase Over Q1 2009, Al Rajhi Bank Achieves Net Profit of SR 1,684 Million in Q1 2010
- /C O R R E C T I O N — Al Rajhi Bank/
- Al Rajhi Bank is Launching an Educational Campaign on Home Finance
- ACWA Holding, Toyobo and ITOCHU From Japan Establish a new Company to Localize the Membrane Technology in Saudi Arabia Under the Patronage of H.E. the Minister of Water and Electricity
- Al Rahji Bank to Open 90 New Branches in 3 Years
- Leading Islamic Bank Comes Out Top of 80 Saudi Companies for Second Year Running in Awards Organized as Part of Global Competitiveness Forum
- SupplyCore Middle East Earns ISO 9001:2008 Certification
- Malaysian Prime Minister Receives Saudi Arabia's Highest Award by Saudi King Abdullah
- For the Fifth Year in a Row: Alrajhi Bank has Achieved the Highest Profits Among all Saudi Banks, by an Increase of 4% Compared to Last Year, and with a 6767 Million Riyals Profit
- Novaar Announces Joint Venture With Key Russian Federation Development Initiative
- Synopsys and King Abdulaziz City of Science and Technology (KACST) Sign Agreement to Promote Knowledge-Based Society in Saudi Arabia
- Saudi Prince Sultan Khaled Bin Sultan Bin Abdulaziz in the Netherlands for International Water Prize
- In Cooperation With Ensan Charity Association Al Rajhi Bank Launches Ensan Credit Card
- Al Rajhi Bank Achieves SR 3.5 Billion in Profits During the First Half of This Year, a 5% Increase Over Last Year
- Squire Sanders Middle East and North Africa Resources Bolstered by Riyadh Relationship
- In a Step to Encourage Scientific Excellence and Part of its Social Responsibility Programs Al Rajhi Bank Recognizes 228 Achievers Across the Kingdom
- Filipino Customers Now Have Their Own Remittance Center From Tahweel Al Rajhi
- Final Results for Al Rajhi Company for Cooperative Insurance IPO
- 747% Over Subscription - Al Rajhi Co. for Cooperative Insurance IPO
- With a 21.6% Increase Over Last Year Al Rajhi Bank Achieves SR 1,732 Million in Profits in the First Quarter of 2009
- Al Rajhi Bank Presents Financing and Investment Opportunities at Riyadh Real Estate & Development Exhibition
- Electro-Motive Diesel, Inc. is Awarded New Locomotive Contract for 25 SD70ACS Locomotives from Saudi Railway Company (SAR)
- Synopsys and King Abdulaziz City of Science and Technology Promote Nanoelectronics in Saudi Arabia