PARIS, December 5, 2011 - Two studies presented at World Diabetes Congress 2011 provide further evidence of the benefits to patients of early glycemic control on co-morbidities Sanofi (EURONEXT: SAN and NYSE: SNY) announced today new results from sub-analyses of the First Basal INsulin Evaluation in Asia (FINE Asia) Registry study, and the Cardiovascular Risk Evaluation in People with Type 2 Diabetes on Insulin Therapy (CREDIT) study. FINE Asia was a six-month, 11-Asian-country prospective observational study to assess the effect of 'time to basal insulin initiation' on glycemic control and co-morbidities in insulin-nave adults with type 2 diabetes (T2D), uncontrolled on oral antidiabetic medications.
PARIS, October 20, 2011 - - New findings from the pivotal TEMSO Phase III study presented today at the joint ECTRIMS / ACTRIMS Congress - - U.S.
PARIS, October 6, 2011 - - Findings from Two-Year Pivotal Phase III TEMSO Trial Published todayin The New England Journal of Medicine - Sanofi (EURONEXT: SAN and NYSE: SNY) and its subsidiary Genzyme announced today the publication of the pivotal Phase III TEMSO study with investigational once-daily oral medication teriflunomide in The New England Journal of Medicine (NEJM).
GUILDFORD, England, September 30, 2011 - The National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence (NICE) today issued the Appraisal Consultation Document (ACD) on JEVTANA (cabazitaxel).
PARIS, September 12, 2011 - - First Randomized Controlled Trial to Show That Basal Plus Regimen Provides more Effective Glycemic Control with Less Hypoglycemia Than with Aspart Premixed Insulin Sanofi (EURONEXT: SAN and NYSE: SNY) announced today data presented at the 47th Annual Meeting of the European Association for the Study of Diabetes to show that adding mealtime Apidra (insulin glulisine) to Lantus (insulin glargine) is more efficacious, with less hypoglycemia, than introducing aspart premixed insulin twice daily.
- Sanofi Announces Nursing Recognition Program to Help Turn Caring Ideas Into Reality
- Lantus/Apidra SoloSTAR Help to Improve Patient Satisfaction
- New Data Shows Lantus Activation of Insulin Receptor Comparable to Human Insulin
- Sanofi's Investigational Semuloparin in Cancer Patients Initiating Chemotherapy Shows a 64 % Risk Reduction in Life-Threatening Venous Thrombo-Embolism
- Sanofi and DNDi - Drugs for Neglected Diseases initiative - Sign an Innovative Agreement to Generate New Drugs for Neglected Tropical Diseases