BEIJING, September 1, 2011 - As the representative enterprise of high-turnover development mode, Evergrande (03333.HK) exhibits eye-catching data indicators, especially core indicators of main business income, net profit, core business profit, sales area and land reserve, which rank first among Chinese real estate enterprises.
BEIJING, August 3, 2011 - On August 2, Professor Xu Jiayin, Board Chairman of Evergrande Group, met Florentino Perez, Real Madrid president, in Guangzhou.
BEIJING, June 13, 2011 - On June 10, 2011, Evergrande released its sales performance in Hong Kong.
BEIJING, June 10, 2011 - On June 10, Evergrande released the sales brief of property contract of May 2011 in Hong Kong.
BEIJING, June 10, 2011 - On June 10, Evergrande (3333.HK) announced in Hong Kong that the Group achieved the sales volume of 7.78 billion yuan (RMB, the same below) in May 2011, and the contracted sales area of 1.132 million square meters, with an increase of 92.1% and 76.9% respectively compared to that in May 2010, and with an increase of 26.5% and 29.4% respectively compared to that in April 2011.
- With the Chinese Real Estate Market Reshuffling, Li Ka Shing Intends to Purchase New Shares
- Foreign Capital Influx Accelerates Chinese Real Estate Market Growth, Li Ka-shing Shows Interest
- Chinese Real Estate Giant Emerges Through Effective Strategies
- Strong Risk Management Becomes Core Competitive Power, as Chinese Real Estate Sector Faces Re-shuffle
- Follow-up Supply to Determine Growth Potential for Chinese Real Estate Companies
- New Model for Chinese Real Estate Developers: Fast-turn Around
- Standardization: the Future Competitive Goal for Chinese Real Estate Developers
- Financial Crisis Tests Chinese Real Estate Companies’ Ability to Deal with Risks
- China’s Real Estate Industry Steps into a Brand-dominant Era
- Property Developers Who Meet General Public Demands Will Lead Chinese Real Estate Market Growth
- Competition in China’s Real Estate Sector Begins to Change as Developers Specializing in Fast Turnaround of Projects Gain Significant Competitive Advantages
- ‘Capital Plus Expertise’ Shapes China’s Real Estate Industry
- Competition Among Leading Chinese Real Estate Companies Intensifies
- Competition among Chinese Real Estate Companies Begins to Change in Q3 2009
- Evergrande Ranked First in China’s Real Estate Sales Market in Q3
- Report Shows: Brand Influence to Decide the Nature of Competition in China’s Real Estate Market
- Second-Tier Chinese Cities Play Bigger Role in Influencing Real Estate Companies’ Performance
- Increased Market Concentration for Well-established Chinese Real Estate Developers
- Sales Rankings of Chinese Real Estate Companies for Q3 2009: Line-up of Top 10 Chinese Real Estate Companies Changes
- Ranking List of Chinese Real Estate Companies for Q3 2009 in Terms of Sales Released