NETTETAL, Germany, December 6, 2011 - The international aid organisation Human Plus e.V.
SAN FRANCISCO, September 14, 2011 - - Consumers nationwide can personally make a difference in famine stricken Somalia from September 16 - October 16 through unique one-for-one model of giving Two Degrees Food™, social enterprise food company, and Relief International, a global not-for-profit organization working in the heart of Somalia, have joined forces to launch a national Famine Relief Campaign to help children suffering from malnourishment in Somalia.
NAIROBI, Kenya, August 18, 2011 - The following is a statement issued by Abdulkadir Nur of DEEQA Construction & Water Well Drilling Co.
PURCHASE, New York, August 16, 2011 - The PepsiCo Foundation announced today its commitment of $1 million to famine relief efforts in the Horn of Africa.
LONDON, August 15, 2011 - Dahabshiil, the largest international payments Company in Africa, has donated an initial US$100,000 to drought victims in the Horn of Africa, but its CEO, Abdirashid Duale, says more is needed from the international community and corporate world.
- SocInteract: Socialize For Somalia
- Bahrain Donates $3 Million of Humanitarian Aid to Somalia, Continues Efforts with Day-Long Donation Campaign
- PR Newswire Waives Distribution Fees for All Releases Related to Humanitarian Efforts in Somalia
- UN Refugee Agency Launches Inaugural Somali Community Event in Kenya
- Dahabshiil Provides Vital Remittances, Says BBC
- Dahabshiil CEO Calls for Support From International Community to Help Somalis
- First Ever Debit Card Service for Somalia
- Sherif Hamoudah Appointed as Senior Vice President & General Manager for Acision Middle East, Africa and Pakistan
- Aguas de Mondariz is Participating in the Africa’s Big Seven Trade Show in Order to Expand its Distribution Network on the African Continent