SOUTHAMPTON, England, October 12, 2011 - UK millionaires seek investment balance in face of economic instability - With Photo Government policies, a possible share market crash and Britain's economic uncertainty are the three primary perceived risks that UK Millionaires have for their wealth, according to research commissioned by investment firm Skandia for its Millionaire Monitor report (www.skandia.co.uk/millionaire-monitor).
SOUTHAMPTON, England, August 23, 2011 - KalVista Pharmaceuticals ("KalVista"), a new ophthalmology company with a focus on diabetic macular edema (DME), has raised 8 million in a series A round from leading life sciences investors Novo A/S and SV Life Sciences.
SOUTHAMPTON, England, July 6, 2011 - Vantia Therapeutics, an emerging pharmaceutical company developing novel, small molecule drugs targeting large areas of unmet medical need, today announces it has raised 4 million ($6.5 million) in a series B round.
SOUTHAMPTON, England, March 18, 2011 - Saints are delighted to announce that aap3, the Southampton based business and IT solutions provider, have today signed a three year deal to become the Main Club Sponsor of Southampton Football Club.
SOUTHAMPTON, England, October 22, 2010 - General Electric (GE) and Glen Dimplex, a European home heating and appliance company, have signed a joint development agreement to help accelerate the availability of smart grid technologies for European homes.
- Having Savings of up to GBP5,000 Would Bring Happiness to 4 Out of 5 People, According to Research From Investment Company Skandia.
- Garmin Launches Exclusive AA Breakdown Cover Rates for its UK nvi(R) and zumo(R) Sat Nav Customers
- Kylie Most Inspirational Breast Cancer Celebrity
- A Mutually Beneficial Relationship Has Been Forged Between Treepodia and M.A.D. Productions to Further Drive Conversions for Clients' E-Commerce Sites
- UK Entry Wins World Championship
- Vantia Therapeutics' Lead Candidate VA106483 Enters Phase IIb Trial for Nocturia
- Stay Close to the Action Anywhere, Anytime With Garmin's nvi 1490TV
- Garmin(R) Strikes a Blow to Low Bridges Everywhere
- Vantia Therapeutics’ VA111913 Enters Phase II Proof-of-Concept Trials for Dysmenorrhoea Phase I Results Show VA111913 to be Safe and Well Tolerated
- World Record Breaker Mike Perham Secures Further Sponsorship From VocaLink After Inspiring the Youth of Hong Kong
- Complete Coverage of the Republic of Ireland Available With Garmin Eire Discoverer
- Garmin nvi(R) 1690 and nLink!(SM) Connect Drivers With Relevant, Online Information
- Vantia Therapeutics’ Lead Candidate VA106483 Demonstrates Positive Anti-diuretic Effect in Phase IIa Trial in Nocturia
- Swine Flu: Filtering Fact From Fiction About Face Masks
- Garmin Provides Navigation to Fairline
- Vantia Therapeutics Appoints Rachel Morten as Head of Regulatory Affairs
- Vantia Therapeutics’ Pipeline Continues to Mature