DUNDEE, Scotland, December 1, 2011 - Barrhead Travel, Scotland's leading travel agency, today announced the launch of a next generation rewards smartcard, based on sQuid's world-leading technology - the first of its kind in the UK travel industry.
BOLTON, England, November 21, 2011 - Bolton Council leads the way this week with the launch of the UK's first market-based loyalty smart card.
NAIROBI, Kenya, November 17, 2011 - SOS Children's Villages Kenya has selected sQuid's smartcard payments service to help villagers affected by drought and famine, obtain food directly from local shops.
LONDON, July 29, 2011 - sQuid, the ePayments provider, has launched a new product that enables customers to pre-order food, drink and other products and services online.
LONDON, January 27, 2011 - With so much noise and hype in the industry around contactless payments, including contactless bank cards and NFC on mobile phones, it is difficult to see what is real and what is pure speculation.
- Dumfries and Galloway Council Launch Online School Top Ups With sQuid
- First Schools Launch sQuid-enabled Payments With Pebble's School Fund Manager Software
- Point Hotel in Edinburgh Launches New Loyalty Smart Card With sQuid
- "Landmark Hotel Launches New Contactless Loyalty Smart Card With sQuid"
- A Revolution in Student Electronic Ticketing Launches in Birmingham
- National Express and sQuid to Launch Pay-as-you-go Smartcard Travel in Scotland
- The London School of Economics and Political Science Launch With sQuid Payments
- Plusnet Launch sQuid Cashless Payments on Their Staff Card
- sQuid, the Electronic Money Provider, Wins Tender for Nottinghamshire County Council's new Cashless System for the County's Schools
- Nottingham Gateway Hotel is sQuids in as it Introduces a New Contactless Card Loyalty Scheme