TEANECK, New Jersey, November 3, 2011 - - Cognizant Helps Global Information Services Provider Implement an Enterprise Platform for Quick Integration of Acquired Firms and to Support Scalability of Future Business Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH), a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, today announced the successful completion of the first phase of a multiyear enterprise platform rollout for IHS (NYSE: IHS), a global information services firm with world-class experts in pivotal areas shaping today's business landscape: energy,economics, geopolitical risk, sustainability and supply chain management.
TEANECK, New Jersey, September 29, 2011 - Leading Property and Casualty Insurer Expands Relationship With Cognizant to Enhance Speed to Market, Ease of Use, and Expanded System Availability to Agents Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH), a leading provider of information technology, consulting and business process outsourcing services, has announced an expanded relationship with The Hanover Insurance Group, Inc.
TEANECK, New Jersey, September 27, 2011 - - Acquisition Brings to Cognizant Deep SAP Consulting Talent, Software Solutions for Retail Industry Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH), a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, has acquired substantially all of the assets of Zaffera, LLC, a strategic SAP retail consulting and software development firm based in Princeton, N.J.
TEANECK, New Jersey and SANTA ANA, California, July 26, 2011 - - CoreLogic and Cognizant to Enter Into Multi-Year Services Agreement to Strengthen End-to-End Mortgage Services, and Enable New Business Solutions for Mortgage Industry Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH), a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, and CoreLogic (NYSE: CLGX), a leading provider of information, analytics, and business services, today announced a definitive agreement under which Cognizant will acquire CoreLogic Global Services Private Limited (CoreLogic India), the India-based captive operations of CoreLogic.
TEANECK, New Jersey, June 7, 2011 - - Three-Year Research Program to Focus on Impacts of Digitization in Communications, Information, Media and Entertainment Industries Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH), a leading provider of consulting, technology, and business process outsourcing services, today announced it has entered into a three-year agreement with the MIT Center for Digital Business (CDB) to fund research on the impacts of new technologies in the communications, information, media and entertainment (CIME) industries.
- Cognizant's Engagement Spans Full Range of Retirement Plan Services from Enrollment to Distributions and Plan Management
- Cognizant Joins the Ranks of the Fortune 500
- Cognizant's IT Infrastructure Services recognized for 'strong customer reference scores' and 'broad vision for the cloud'
- Plans to Add Over 8 Million Square Feet of Company-Owned Facilities
- Next-Generation, Business Process as a Service Platform, Intellipeak, Improves Sales Effectiveness and Enhances Customer Service
- Cognizant's Next-Generation "Business Process as a Service" Model to Provide Lilly USA Greater Flexibility and Predictability
- Innovative Deal Structure Leverages Cost Savings to Fund Upgrades to ASCAP's Cloud Computing Environment
- To Plant 100,000 Trees Around the World to Commemorate Achievement
- Cognizant-Sponsored Survey Finds Nearly 75 Percent of Global Organizations Will Increase Innovation, Competitiveness and Productivity Within Three Years by Enabling Virtualization
- Cognizant to Provide Application and Related Services Using an Outcome-Based, Managed Services Engagement Model
- Cognizant, a Next-Generation Solutions Provider, to Help Companies Migrate to Open, Standards-Based Oracle Fusion Applications
- Cognizant Announces a Joint Development Program with Microsoft to Deliver Cloud-Enabled Solutions to Enterprise Customers
- Global Vendor Analysis Cites Cognizant's Rapid Growth, Domain Depth, and Strong Process Framework
- Acquisition Expands Cognizant's Global Testing Practice, One of the World's Largest, And Extends Footprint in France
- Acquisition Enhances Cognizant's Global Programme Management Capabilities; Expands Footprint in Australia, UK, New Zealand
- Cognizant to Enable New Product R&D, Support Current Harris Media Management Software Portfolio
- Annual Revenue of US$3.279 billion, up 16% year-over-year
- World's Largest K-12 Education Publisher and Cognizant to Collaborate on Developing Innovative Approaches to Digital Asset Management
- Signs a five-year, multi-million dollar contract
- Toronto Center to Enhance Near-Shore Delivery Capabilities Across Full Spectrum of Consulting and IT Service Offerings
- Cognizant Acquires UBS India Service Center, Enters Multi-Year Services Agreement With UBS
- Cognizant Deploys IT Infrastructure Services at Rodale to Reduce Costs, Increase Efficiency, Improve Customer Experience
- Cognizant Acquires Pepperweed Advisors; Deepens Business Consulting Capability in IT Infrastructure Services
- Cognizant Expands Phoenix Delivery Center to Offer Business Process Outsourcing Services
- Independent Research Firm Names Cognizant an Emerging Challenger in Report Entitled: ‘SWOT: The Evolution of IT Service Providers to Business Technology Competitors’
- Cognizant Announces a Global Product Research and Development Relationship with Invensys Operations Management
- Cognizant Launches Comprehensive Platform to Foster Innovation in Testing
- Cognizant Helps National Health Insurance Company, Daman, Increase Market Share and Enhance Customer Experience
- Cognizant to Help mjunction Increase Market Share Through Enhanced Sales and Delivery Models
- Cognizant Cited as Leader in Global IT Infrastructure Outsourcing by Independent Research Firm