The Onevoice Movement
NEW YORK, October 28, 2011 - Influential business leaders, led by OneVoice Founder Daniel Lubetzky and Seinfeld actor Jason Alexander, concluded on Thursday an intense four days of high level meetings with government officials mixed with attending grassroots activities in Israel and the West Bank.
JERUSALEM, October 25, 2011 - A group of influential business leaders from the United States and the United Kingdom, led by OneVoice Founder Daniel Lubetzky and actor Jason Alexander, met with members of the Knesset's Two-State Solution Caucus in Jerusalem on Monday.
NEW YORK, October 14, 2011 - As a Jew restricted from purchasing property in Ethiopia, MK Shlomo Molla (Kadima) spoke on Thursday at OneVoice's New York headquarters not only about his support for Palestinian statehood, but his compassion for Palestinian suffering.
NEW YORK, September 23, 2011 - Top Israeli cultural figures participated in OneVoice Israel's event outside Tel Aviv's Independence Hall on Thursday to encourage a bold Israeli response beyond this week's anticipated UN showdown.
NEW YORK, September 9, 2011 - OneVoice Palestine's youth activists unveiled their ambitious online and on the ground campaign on Thursday in support of the fast-approaching Palestinian bidfor statehood at theUnited Nations.
- OneVoice Talks Lessons of Arab Spring for Israel and Palestine
- OneVoice Activists Back Palestinian State on 1967 Lines
- Dr. Howard J. Sumka New OneVoice Chief Executive Officer
- OneVoice Palestinian Activists Urge Factional Unity, Back Two-State Solution
- OneVoice Asks Can People Power Save the Two-State Solution
- Knesset's Two-State Solution Caucus Launches Amid Political Shakeup