LEUVEN, Belgium, October 19, 2011 - If Approved, Ocriplasmin Will be the First Pharmacological Treatment for Symptomatic Vitreomacular Adhesion (VMA) Including Macular Hole ThromboGenics NV (Euronext Brussels: THR), a biopharmaceutical company focused on developing innovative ophthalmic medicines, today announced that the European Medicines Agency (EMA) has accepted for review the Marketing Authorisation Application (MAA) for ocriplasmin (2.5 mg/ml, solution for injection) for the treatment of symptomatic vitreomacular adhesion (VMA) including macular hole.
LEUVEN, Belgium, August 22, 2011 - New data presented by leading retinal specialists Dr Pravin U.Dugel,MD(Phoenix,AZ) and Dr Peter K.
LEUVEN, Belgium, August 9, 2011 - Retinal community showing increasing interest in ocriplasmin's clinical profile ThromboGenics NV (Euronext Brussels: THR), a biopharmaceutical company focused on developing innovative ophthalmic medicines, today issued an update on its filing plans and pre-commercialization activities for its lead product ocriplasmin.
LEUVEN, Belgium, June 7, 2011 - ThromboGenics NV (Euronext Brussels: THR), a biopharmaceutical company focused on developing innovative ophthalmic medicines, announces that Patrik De Haes, the Chief Executive Officer of ThromboGenics will present an overview of the Company's strategy and key development programs at the Jefferies 2011 Global Life Sciences Conference at the Grand Hyatt Hotel in New York City, U.S.
LEUVEN, Belgium and LUND, Sweden, May 16, 2011 - ThromboGenics NV (Euronext Brussels: THR) and co-development partner BioInvent International AB (OMXS: BINV) announce today that their partner Roche (SIX: RO, ROG; OTCQX: RHHBY) has dosed the first patient in a Phase Ib/II study with the novel antibody anti-cancer agent TB-403 (RG7334).
- Trial to Assess the Benefits of Partial Factor VIII Inhibition in Total Hip Replacement Surgery Patients
- Positive TB-402(Anti-Factor VIII Antibody) Phase II Data Published in Journal of Thrombosis and Haemostasis
- ThromboGenics Signs Deal With MSD for Long-Term Commercial Supply of Microplasmin
- Data Presented at EURETINA Highlight the Attractive Characteristics of this Novel Potential Treatment Option for Retinal Disorders
- Data Presented at ASRS Confirm Previous Phase III Findings and Microplasmin's Potential to Transform the Treatment of Retinal Disorders
- Paper Highlights the Potential of Microplasmin for Nonsurgical Treatment of Vitreomacular Adhesion
- ThromboGenics to Present Results of Second Phase III Trial of Microplasmin at the 28th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Retina Specialists (ASRS) and the 10th EURETINA Congress
- Data Presented Show Microplasmin Cures Approximately 50% of Patients With Macular Hole
- Trial to Study Patients with Colorectal and Ovarian Cancer
- TB-402 Demonstrates Superior Antithrombotic Activity to Enoxaparin
- Highly Significant Trial Result (p=0.003) Demonstrates the Potential of Microplasmin in the Treatment of Retinal Disease
- Paper Examines the Potential of Microplasmin to Improve the Treatment of a Range of Back of the Eye Diseases
- MIVI-TRUST Phase III Program With Microplasmin Recruits a Total of Over 640 patients Ahead of Schedule
- ThromboGenics Announces Start of Phase II Trial of Microplasmin for the Treatment of Age-Related Macular Degeneration (AMD)
- ThromboGenics and BioInvent Complete Phase I Patient Trial of Anti-PlGF Cancer Therapeutic TB-403 in Patients With Advanced Solid Tumours
- ThromboGenics NV - Q3 2009 Business Update
- ThromboGenics and BioInvent Complete Patient Recruitment of Phase II DVT Prophylaxis Study With Anti-Factor VIII (TB-402)
- ThromboGenics Announces Results From a Phase IIa Trial Evaluating Microplasmin for the Treatment of Diabetic Macular Edema (MIVI II DME)
- ThromboGenics Completes Patient Enrolment in US Phase III Trial of Microplasmin for the Non-Surgical Treatment of Eye Disease
- ThromboGenics is Shortlisted for “Biotech Company of the Year” and “Licensing Deal of the Year” at Scrip Awards 2009
- ThromboGenics NV Announces Business Update and Half Year Results 2009
- ThromboGenics’ Microplasmin Phase III Program Progressing According to Schedule
- ThromboGenics NV: Business Update