VANCOUVER, Canada, December 6, 2011 - Shares Outstanding: 45,415,100 Kootenay Gold Inc.
VANCOUVER, November 22, 2011 - Smartcool Systems Inc.
VANCOUVER, November 21, 2011 - TSX-V: GOM FRANKFURT EXCHANGE:3G8 Golden Dawn Minerals Inc.
VANCOUVER, British Columbia, November 17, 2011 - TSX-V:GOM FRANKFURT EXCHANGE:3G8 Golden Dawn Minerals Inc.
VANCOUVER, British Columbia, November 17, 2011 - Smartcool Systems Inc.
- Western Wind Energy Corp. - Windstar Update
- Western Wind Energy Issues Letter to Shareholders
- Silver Wheaton Announces Dividend Triples in Current Quarter Based on New Dividend Policy Linked to Operating Cash Flows
- Silver Wheaton Revenues and Operating Cash Flows Double in the Third Quarter
- Promontorio Drilling Hits 83 meters of 166 gpt Silver Equivalent (58.2 gpt Ag, 2.52% Pb +Zn) Including 329 gpt Silver Eqv Over 6 Meters (111 gpt Ag, 5.11% Pb +Zn) in Step Out Drilling Extending 100 Meters Down Dip And Along Strike in Southwest Zone
- Nubian Closes Private Placement
- Capstone Reports Third Quarter 2011 Financial Results
- Western Wind Energy Negotiates new Acquisition
- Western Wind Energy Valuation Update
- Northern Vertex Reports Significant NI 43-101 Resource of 590,400 Ounces of Gold Equivalent Resources at the Moss Gold-Silver Project
- Burcon to Commence Trading on the NASDAQ Global Market
- Western Wind Energy Corp. Forms Special Committee
- Western Wind Energy Corp. - Further bid Update
- Western Wind Energy Corp. - Unsolicited Take-over Bid @ $2.50
- Capstone Third Quarter Production Results
- Silver Wheaton to Release Third Quarter 2011 Results on November 9th
- Promontorio Drilling Intercepts 47 Meters of 214.2 gpt Silver Equivalent (84.47 gpt Ag, 3.04% Pb+Zn) and 54 Meters of 197 gpt Silver Equivalent (91.98 gpt Ag, 2.47% Pb+Zn) in Northeast Zone, 700 Meters Outside of Current 43-101 Resource
- International Society for Cellular Therapy (ISCT) Leads Roundtable With Major US Payors, Healthcare Providers and Industry to Initiate a Collaboration to Address Cell Therapy Product Reimbursement
- Kootenay Initiates Geotechnical, Hydrogeologic, Environmental Baseline and Metallurgical Studies to Accelerate Development of Promontorio Silver Project
- Pan American Goldfields Announces Completion of Definitive Agreement for Restructure of Cieneguita Joint Venture and Additional Production Increase at Cieneguita Silver and Gold Project
- Pew’s Boreal Forest Tour Showcased at Google Earth Canada Launch
- African Metals Corporation Announces Extension of Warrants
- Mountain-West Resources Inc. - Mina Pascua Technical Report
- Windstar Update - 80% of Project Now Complete
- African Metals Purchases a Concentration Plant and is Preparing to Commence Mining and Processing of Oxide Material at its Luisha South Project, Katanga Province, Democratic Republic of Congo. Secures Financing and Off-Take Agreement from Traxys
- Step Out Drilling on Promontorio Intercepts 92 meters of 147 gpt Silver Equivalent (56 gpt Ag, 2.11% Pb+Zn) Extending the Southwest Zone 100 Meters Down Dip. Includes 5 Meters of 378 gpt Silver Equivalent (174 gpt Ag, 4.72% Pb+Zn)
- Capstone Appoints Santo Domingo General Manager and Awards EIS Contract
- Burcon Files NASDAQ Listing Application
- Golden Dawn Minerals Prepares for Drilling May Mac Mine Area, Boundary Falls Property, Greenwood Mining District, British Columbia, Canada
- Pan American Goldfields Production Increase at Cieneguita Silver and Gold Project
- African Metals Corporation Exceeds Projected Targets With Resource Update at the Luisha South Project, Katanga Provence, Democratic Republic of Congo, Increasing Contained Copper and Cobalt by 114% and 90% Respectively
- Pan American Goldfields Announces the Appointment of Hernan Celorrio as Advisor to the Board and Director of the Company’s Argentine Subsidiary Recursos Argentinos SA
- Drilling Success Continues at Promontorio as Kootenay Hits 205 Meters of 117 gpt Silver Equivalent in Step-Out Drilling in Southwest Zone That Includes 169 gpt Silver Equivalent Over 50 Meters
- Western Wind Energy Reports Financial Results for the Second Quarter Ended June 30, 2011
- Capstone Reports Pre-Feasibility Study Results for Santo Domingo Project in Chile