Volta Resources Inc.
TORONTO, November 29, 2011 - - Intersects 213.0m @ 1.38g/t gold, including 6.0m @ 11.27g/t gold - TSX: VTR Volta Resources Inc.
TORONTO, October 25, 2011 - - Strengthens Management Team - Volta Resources Inc.("Volta" or the "Company") (TSX: VTR) announces that it has hired Mr.
TORONTO, October 20, 2011 - -Intersections of 16.0 meters @ 3.12g/t gold and 23.0 meters @ 2.04 g/t gold- Volta Resources Inc.
TORONTO, October 13, 2011 - - Further Extends Kiaka Mineralization to the Southwest - Volta Resources Inc.
TORONTO, September 21, 2011 - Volta Resources Inc.
- Volta Resources Announces Commencement of a Pre-Feasibility Study for its Kiaka Gold Project
- Volta Resources Makes Another New Gold Discovery at the Nassara Prospect, Gaoua Project, Burkina Faso
- Volta Demonstrates New Mineralization Extending to the Northeast at its Kiaka Gold Project in Burkina Faso
- Volta Closes CAD40 Million Underwritten Private Placement of Special Warrants
- Volta More Than Doubles the Gold Resource at its Kiaka Gold Project in Burkina Faso
- Volta Confirms and Extends Mineralization to the Southwest at its Kiaka Gold Project in Burkina Faso
- Volta Confirms Continuity and Extends Mineralization to the Northeast at its Kiaka Gold Project in Burkina Faso
- Volta Commences 15,000m Drilling Program to Follow-Up Gold Targets at its Nassara Gold Prospect, Gaoua Project, in Southern Burkina Faso
- Volta Intersects 174.35 m @ 1.01 g/t Gold, Including 7 m @ 2.28 g/t Gold at its Kiaka Gold Project in Burkina Faso
- Volta Reports 216.15m @ 0.99 g/t Gold, Including 12.0m @ 2.07 g/t Gold at its Kiaka Gold Project in Burkina Faso
- Also 190.5m @ 1.01 g/t Gold, including 25.0m @ 2.00g/t Gold
- Volta Resources Intersects 179.9m @ 1.03g/t Gold, Including 30.8m @ 1.68g/t Gold and Extends the KMZ Towards the Northeast
- Volta Appoints Alex J. Davidson to its Board of Directors
- 109.0 m @ 1.36 g/t Gold, Including 16.0m @ 3.69 g/t Gold
- Volta Resources Adopts Shareholder Rights Plan
- Volta Reports More Drill Intersections Exceeding 200 Meters Notably, 208.0m @ 1.64 g/t Gold, Including 55.7m @ 2.79 g/t Gold and 216.4m @ 1.26 g/t Gold, Including 20.6m @ 2.30 g/t Gold
- Also 193.0m @ 1.02 g/t Gold, Including 12.7m @ 1.90g/t Gold -
- Intersects 138.0 Meters at 1.13g/t Gold and 202.0 Meters at 0.87g/t Gold
- Also 125.0 m @ 1.27 g/t gold, including 22.0 m @ 2.17 g/t gold -
- Also 63.60 m at 2.68 g/t Gold, Including 21.50m at 5.79 g/t Gold
- Overall Recoveries of >90%, Including Gravity, Expected -
- 7e Kiaka Gold Project, Burkina Faso
- Intersects 41.1 m at 1.34 g/t gold, including 3.7 m at 6.4 g/t gold and 5.0 m at 3.66 g/t gold
- Intersects 49.0 m at 4.30 g/t gold, including 11.0 m at 16.83 g/t gold
- Intersections of 9 Meters (at) 11.5 g/t Gold, 5 Meters (at) 6.5 g/t Gold and 19 Meters (at) 2.22 g/t Gold
- Volta Resources Announces Filing of Final Short Form Prospectus and the Kiaka NI 43-101 Report
- Indicated Resources of 41.25Mt (at) 1.04 g/t Au for 1,384,000 Ounces of Gold and Inferred Resources of 15.90Mt (at) 0.90 g/t Au for 480,000 Ounces of Gold
- Intersects 54.0m at 3.16g/t Gold, Including 19.0m at 5.92g/t Gold
- Volta Files Amended Annual Information Form
- Volta Commences Drilling Program to Follow-Up High-Grade Gold Targets at its Nassara Prospect, Gaoua Project, in Burkina Faso
- Volta Receives Proceeds of $3,291,928 from the Exercise of Warrants Held by International Finance Corporation (Member of the World Bank Group) and Randgold Resources
- Intersects 82.0m at 1.12g/t Gold, Including 42.1Meters at 1.54g/t Gold - Also 35.6m (at) 1.13g/t Gold Including 5.0m (at) 4.77g/t Gold -
- Not for Dissemination in the United States or Over United States Newswire services
- Also 167.0m @ 1.54g/t gold including 37.0m @ 2.36g/t gold
- Drilling Will Now Target Similarities to Growing Central Area