WIESBADEN, Germany, November 1, 2011 - The owners of Landesbank Hessen-Thringen (Helaba) - the State of Hesse, the Free State of Thuringia and the Savings Banks and Giro Association Hesse-Thuringia (Sparkassen- und Giroverband Hessen-Thringen - SGVHT) - over the last weekend agreed on contractual terms and conditions to safeguard the equity capital base of Helaba.
WIESBADEN, Germany, September 29, 2011 - - Tests Provide Rapid Detection of C.
WIESBADEN, Germany, August 30, 2011 - Abbott (NYSE: ABT) today announced the availability of a new molecular test in the European Union and New Zealand designed to identify the presence of gene rearrangements associated with a specific form of non-small-cell lung cancer (NSCLC).
WIESBADEN, Germany, May 25, 2011 - Abbott (NYSE: ABT) announced it has received CE Mark in the European Union to market its RealTime PCR (polymerase chain reaction) molecular diagnostic test for cytomegalovirus (CMV) DNA quantitation in human plasma or whole blood.
WIESBADEN, Germany, May 10, 2011 - Abbott (NYSE: ABT) today announced that it has received CE Mark (Conformite Europeenne) for its new FreeStyle InsuLinx Blood Glucose Monitoring System,(1,2) the first blood glucose monitoring device from Abbott that includes a mealtime (bolus) insulin calculator for calculating suggested insulin doses.
- Abbott Introduces Hepatitis B Sequencing Test in Europe
- Abbott's New HIV-1 Qualitative Assay Improves Testing Access in Remote Areas for Children and Adults
- A New Innovative Marker for Coronary Heart Disease
- EANS-Adhoc: Resignation of Member of Management Board Dr Hartmut Voss as of 30 September 2010
- 7.2 Per Cent Sales Growth - EBIT Margin at 24.2 Per Cent - Proposed Dividend of 1.10 Euros
- Aareal Award of Excellence 2010 has Commenced